Merrrrrrry christmasssss

Kept waiting for this to pop up and it never did so time to start it. Merry Christmas friends!!! Currently not snuffing anything as my entire house has been suffering from the flu the past few day and sick+snuff=bad time with me. Got typical dad stuff such as socks, shirts, candy. How is everyone elses holiday going and what are you looking forward to? Myself it’s rodericks new line from toque(something moist, medium grind and high in nicotine like ambrosia would be great) Cheers!!! Cody

I’m still waiting for my first tin of Ambrosia. Seasonal issues with the mail no doubt but something to look forward to. Shirts and candy here too. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope you are well soon.

Merry Christmas my Snuff Loving Friends!

A belated Merry Christmas to you all.  Amongst the gifts from the wife were 100g of Gekachelter Virginie and 200g of Poeschl Schmalzler A.  My nostrils are having a belter of a Christmas.  Anyone else get anything good?

1 Like

@Dxx I didn’t get any tobacco, but our son got me a trophy that claims I’m “#1 Dad” :slight_smile: My wife got me a nice leather bag for work. My brother and his wife gave us waaaaay too much wine We got our son a raspberry Pi & monitor (and legos) and our daughter tickets to see musicals (and my old laptop). Twas another great Christmas