Intravaginal insertion of snuff is a thing

People who know I use snuff think I’m crazy. Wait till they check this out - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3024849/

Great find! I’m totally on board with Nomusa.

3 Likes

O.O My mom doesn’t want me to talk to you guys anymore.

12 Likes

Ok this is weird, because I just told my friend an hour ago about a dream I had with her a few days ago, where she had a kind of turkey baster filled with some sort of liquid that she inserted, then forcefully shot out like a fountain.

It wasn’t snuff but maybe it was jellyfish water. :))

3 Likes

That’s very interesting.

Imagine getting on a double decker bus, and the bus conductor says to you,

“I wouldn’t go upstairs if I was you. Some c*nt is sneezing all over the place.” 

10 Likes

I’ve heard of one lady (on Reddit, full disclosure) who was in the habit of packing herself full of dip, but I’ve never heard of intravaginal use of nasal snuff.

She claimed that her boyfriend enjoyed the taste of her natural secretions mixed with Copenhagen, for what it’s worth.

4 Likes

I’ve been laughing at @ArtChoo 's joke each day since he wrote it. I told my wife and while I got a bad look, she couldn’t help a laugh too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ar47
Thank you for the appreciation

I think that if a psychiatrist tried to analyse the way my brain thinks these things up, it wouldn’t be too long before he needed suitable counselling himself !

:))

3 Likes

I’m always open to new ideas, I think I’ll give this a go. Oh wait hang on, I don’t have a vagina.

3 Likes

@dan11

You could always go in for a  cut-n-tuck job.

6 Likes

@Rogue LOL

2 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

The stimulation lubes at the drug stores have menthol in them - maybe its time to give the ol’ lady an L260 moustache ride.

6 Likes

Menthol Salsice! Insert here B====> (:wink: LOL sorry just had too… :wink: Forward Dripa’thon! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@jbrentoniv varnish the stick with it and give it a go! lol

1 Like