famous snuff takers part 2

http://www.modernsnuff.com/famous/index.html found this while looking for pictures of old snuff takers. How they hold the pinch. Well more when I find a good picture. But for now this is neat.

That’s an amazing piece of work. Thanks for sharing @bob !

2 Likes

Musician, artist, provocateur, misanthrope and philosopher, Boyd Rice (NON) is very partial to Gawith Original. I was watching a documentary about him the other day which began with him entering a tobacconist and purchasing an entire box. He is then seen snuffing throughout the film. Most of you will have no idea who he is, but he’s both famous and an extremely interesting character.

4 Likes

Oh I know who he is. He’s expanded his snuffing palate since then. I think in part because I made fun of him for using that snuff a few times (the internet is weird). 

3 Likes

Excellent. =D> Nothing wrong with Gawith Original. Good snuff.

1 Like

that’s not what I told him though.

1 Like

it’s an alright snuff but it’s sad to think there are snuffers that don’t know what options are out there.

2 Likes

What’s even sadder is how few tobacco users even know what snuff is. To think of all the years I puffed away on nasty tasting cigarettes when I could have had an orange orchard in my nose! :frowning:

4 Likes

@Notalynn I agree. Or if they do know about it they don’t realize how good it actually is. I actually never intended to even quit smoking cigarettes. It was more like the longer time went on the more I craved snuff and snus.

1 Like