Toque vaping tobacco

Hi @Glaumar ! There’s annoying problem in this board - it automatically cuts off some users messages after certain symbols. Please don’t use the apostrophe and other special characters like degree or currency signs. Or you might try using another browser.

Good to know you Toque e-snuff reached you, very curious about your experience!

1 Like

Hey @volunge i’ve noticed that something went wrong.

I’ll try again, but i can immediately tell you that i still not received my Toque, 11 days after my purchase.

Shipment is not trackable… Staff replies to the emails so slowly, at the moment i’m really sorry to say that seems to be a not good service. They say for Shipment in Europe 3-5 days, the delay it’s crazy.

I asked also if they can provide me some info on the tobacco used, variety, additive-free or not and more, cause in the website there is written nothing about.

I would like to know what i’m vaping. Since the price is really cheap i’m now thinking that they use a so poor quality tobacco, with chemical additives and everything. 

I received no answers to this email.

Anyway i’ll try it if and when one day will be delivered at my address.

So, my experience till now it’s made by other tobaccos and herbs.

@Roderick

If Roderick had a hand in making this vaping tobacco I would doubt it has cheap tobacco and chemicals added to it. His snuffs are all flavoured naturally something he is quiet proud of

@glaumar if you look at the price by weight they’re actually expensive. It seems cheap because of the efficiency of the delivery. One of the crappiest realities of snuff is that the price difference between different snuffs rarely reflects the tobacco and has more to do with packaging. Also the size of most snuff companies is very small. It is the holiday season and mail is going to be slower. Toque does have a policy of natural ingredients by the way. Somewhere on the site there is info about that. I am sure you’ll get your order soon and if not it will be remedied. Also the part of Europe you live in can make a difference. Some countries or regions add many days unto an order. Oh and I hoping you get your order soon as a full report on any new tobacco product is always appreciated. 

@Codyg140 maybe you’re right, i just would love to know some basic info on the product.
No one answered my mail, when it will happen i’ll share the informations.

In my opinion would be a good thing put all these informations on the product page in the website, usually people like to knows what eats, drinks and even vapes. Neither the weight is mentioned on the website, it’s a little poor of informations…

About the delay, some shipment disaster can occurs to everyone, so maybe i just was so unlucky. I hope i’ll get my package anyway, i was too curious to try it.

Also using only untracked shipments is not a great choice for a company in my opinion, in situations like this one it doesn’t help.

I had a short talk via mail with Roderick and i’m sure he’s a great guy, and more of this i’m heartfelt thankful to him because till now he’s the first and only that have thought on a tobacco product specifically designed for vaping. That’s great.

I’m just noticing some issues in the communication and shipment facts regarding the company, i’m only a customer that is telling his experience, and hoping that this can help the company in improving the services.

Oh p.s. I normally get my orders from england in seven days or less. One time from another place it took three weeks. It sucks when that happens, but doesn’t matter so much once you have your package in hand.

Thanks @bob and yes, i can agree your words.

I’m just noticing some issues in the whole process of a product sale for a company, communications and shipments.

For me, but of course is just my thought, some clear exhaustive communication on the product and some safe and fast shipment are things that making the customers happier. 

And replying to customer’s messages too.

1 Like

oh that’s true. Normally they’re pretty spot on with such things. But holidays always create extra work and split attention. Getting all the orders out and answering all the e-mails can be a very tall order for a smaller company. I know issues like this are way less common the rest of the year.

1 Like

Toqueinfo this has some info about toque including their use of natural ingredients. The evidence of the veracity of that statement are all the snuffs they haven’t made because they’d have to break that stance. I am sure @Roderick could say it better then I have.

1 Like

Sure @bob, but since things are so, why don’t write everything on the product page in the website?
It’s a great thing that they use natural ingredients, should be clear and it’s also a big adv theme to use.

I never seen an organic food manufacturer that doesn’t write it on the product, or that hide that info on the website. Don’t you think?

Regarding the shipment issue and the fest period, please note that i’ve bought the products day 10 of november. Quite far from Christmas… 

I’m still waiting for some replies to my emails, the one about ingredients and the one about the shipment delay.

I’ll keep you updated. 

@glaumar, I understand and support your interest in products ingredients. Regretably, so far only German and some American snuff manufacturers have disclosed chemical composition of their snuffs publicly. Such data are available on Belgium maklas and Swedish snus as well. It seems that British and Indian snuff manufacturers consider such information as a part of their trade secret… (though 6P used to Iist all the ingredients of one of their tapkir on the tin formerly).

As Roderick mentioned in his last post (of November 10), he was (and probably still is) “off island” (…) and “will hopefully be back in two weeks (…)” (italicized by me). That might explain the delay, at least partly.

@volunge i agree everything. 

Big Tobacco Companies has habit us to some heavy silence on ingredients used on tobacco products, cigarettes for first, hiding everything behind the industrial secret or something like.

Years ago some free-additive tobacco products were launched in the market. And after also organic tobacco products. This changed something.

And more, things are very different in the vaping world. E-cig liquids are scanned in every way and we know really everything about that stuff. Dry herbs vapers too, the american government give vaporizers to medical MJ patient, so it was studied and should be really safe.

Vaping is a delicate thing, without combustion the attention to organic and additive-free products it’s again higher.

Personally i use only organic tobacco, and the same i know about many people that likes vaping tobacco and dry herbs.

Nobody that switched to some kind of minor-damage use of tobacco products as e-cig, vaping, snuff or snus, wants to assume chemical stuff, i guess. 

We all are here because we left smoke for some healthy way, so our attention on ingredients it’s obviously high.

Thanks to your advice dear @volunge i bought some organic tobacco leaves, and when i went to the website for making the order i read all the information on that product. Additive-free, organic, curing method, quality and varieties. I think it’s normal and i expect the same from companies like Toque.

Regarding my order at Toque, i hope to receive it soon or later for trying the products, vaping tobacco and snuff too. I hope that someone there will reply to these questions about ingredients.

About a week ago i’ve talked about the vaping tobacco product by Toque in another forum of vaporizers users.

I’ve putted a link, and each guy there has replied to me that also if the product can be interesting, no one likes to buy it because of the informations absence.

They are vapers-guys, they are vaping tobacco and dry herbs, they are really concentrated on what is good to inhale or not. I think it’s really obvious. 

People there have some big culture and knowledge about tobacco. Blends, varieties, curing methods, farming methods, flavors and of course presence or not of additives. A vaping guy is really different from a smoker.

No one has bought the Toque product only for this reason. 

It’s a missed opportunity, not?

I’m telling all of these things just because i’m a huge fan of Roderick’s idea and product, and as already explained every dry tobacco vaper should be grateful to him because is the only one that has thought on a product like this.

So something more could be done on this product for improving it and hoping in a big spread of it around the world.

For keep you updated: Toque replied to my message about the delay right now.
They say that the parcel will probably delivered because they haven’t had the package returned back.

They also explained that in case of loss, i can’t get a refund cause my country has restriction on mailing tobacco products. So, shipment to these countries is responsibility of the customer only. This is written in their terms and conditions.

I’m a little disappointed about that because i can placed the order smoothly with no alerts about the country issue. I think that if a thing is prohibited in a specific country the website should not ship it there (snus site usually doesn’t ship to Europe cause snus is prohibited) or better some big alert should be viewable during the order process, so a customer can decide if want to risk or not, aware of how things are.

I’ve replied to the message with this words, anyway if tomorrow that is Friday i don’t receive the package i think i can assume that is definitely lost. With my money too :confused:

1 Like

@glaumar It took 40 days once for a snus parcel sent from Israel to reach me. I even had stopped waiting and lost any hope receiving it… So, it was a nice suprise after all. Be patient, buddy. :slight_smile: I believe you will finally get it.

Snuff, chew and snus are banned in my region and every order is doomed to a risk. I’m fully aware of it (have read all related national and EU legislation), but I don’t have any other choice (except travelling farther abroad and bringing sane (i. e. small) quantities back home). To say that I’m glad some online stores still do ship smokeless tobacco to this destination would be an understatement.

1 Like

You’re a wiseguy @volunge and you said the truth :wink:

I’ll wait… and i’ll let you know when i finally get it! I’m also curious to try the toque snuff, with the vaping tobacco i’ve also bought their 10 tins sample package.

P.S.: Snus is still prohibited here but not chew. In fact a lot of famous snus stores online started to sell chew for the restricted areas, but they not sell snus at customer risk. Anyway in many cases chew is just snus with a different name for turning around stupid laws.

3 Likes

@glaumar Concerning the tracking. I cannot remember which company it was,Toque or MrSnuff, but they did some test shipments and found out the packages that used tracking took substantial longer to arrive at the same destination than the non-tracking packages.

2 Likes

@tinhuey that’s absolutely the first time i heard this. Usually an UPS or DHL package take 3 days in EU.

Anyway, after 2 full weeks i’ve got it!

Tried both, the natural and the menthol one, between 175 and 185 degrees (Celsius). 

In one word: amazing!

Menthol flavor is pretty strong and less cloudy, natural it’s the closest experience to a traditional cigarette.

Are seriously good products in taste, vapor and everything. 

I would definitely buy 20 tins right now, but i really like to know more informations on the products, ingredients and additives (if are in), flavoring process and everything.

Not for boring you guys, but i still find this argument so important, I chose vaping right for have a less-damage smoking experience, so it’s important knowing what i’m inhaling.

I hope that @Roderick ore someone at Toque will reply to this post or my email, still unanswered after weeks.

Regarding snuffs, i tried 5 of the 10 tin samples, i’m finding that all of them burning a little, compared  with others I’ve already tried.

Some are tasty, some others less, but good products for sure.

Thanks to @volunge @bud @Pikey for the support!

3 Likes