Toque Menthol...

I hate the peanut butter there is just a strange note to it that hits me wrong. Love the grape (for some reason it’s always mislabeled as champagne for some reason). I love the toffee it’s so great and butter. I love the natural. I love lime toast. I love Whiskey and Honey it’s probably my favorite toque. I love the floals I’ve tried especialy the rose (I’ve not had a rose snuff do not like. I love the espresso although the scent isn’t strong it’s inredibly complex. I like the peppermint. So basically almost all of the toqe nuffs I’ve tried (I’am not in a ruh to try all snuffs (I do plan on trying all of them eventualy).

I love Toque Menthol. Ordered my first 25g tin about a month ago and it has been my go to snuff since it arrived. A lovely menthol snuff if you asked me. I’ll be coming back to this snuff many times.

I think if I was looking for an all day menthol snuff or an all day nearly everyday menthol this might be my go to.

@bob I buy the 400 economy bag of Toque menthol, I am the choir director for my rugby club and have based a few songs around the taking of snuff. so needless to say I go through quite a bit not including what goes up my nose and toque’s has the most fans from my club

@Cros You support my point well. For me natural scents are the all day snuff.

So this is what menthol snuff is supposed to be like huh? All I’ve ever tried was Ozona President, which is ok, and the Toque Fruit/Menthol lines. This will be a regular for me from now on. It even cools my upper lip where a little has spilled.

i like it. get a hint of lavender or something under the menthol in mine.

I love Toque Menthol. My favorite Menthol is McCs O&G. But I use Toque a Menthol on a daily basis.

Toque fruit menthols are superb. Cherry menthol is my favourite.

Its been so long since I had any of their fruit menthols that I might need to order some. Menthol is better, in my opinion, during the cooler months as that rush of cold air mixed with menthol in the nose is very relaxing. During the more humid months here I find menthols just clog my nose up pretty bad but the drier winter air works nicely with them.

It’s alright not my favorite menthol, but good when I am more of an easy going mood.

Menthol has no place in my snuffboxes.

1 Like

The aroma is surprisingly close to WoS Dynamite. Not necessarily the strength of menthol - Dynamite has probably 30% more there - but the scent of the menthol and tobacco is quite close. Which is interesting because the WoS base is much darker It’s a different menthol aroma than in most medicated snuffs. I wonder if it has something to do with @Roderick’s natural policies? Perhaps it’s mint oil from plants rather than synthesized menthol crystals? I know Toque has camphor in the stable because there’s a Camphor & Clove (haven’t tried yet). Are there any Toque snuffs with eucalyptus? Would be interesting to try Toque take on a menthol + camphor + eucalyptus!

1 Like

I rather like the Toque Menthol. Very cooling and mixes perfectly with any other Toque if desired. Makes me feel like my nose is running because I get the upper lip cooling effect noted above. The fruit menthols are absolute perfection.

1 Like

Yep the blueberry menthol is a nice treat. Toque’s Blueberry is like the smell of blueberries cooking on the stove vs what I was initially expecting (blue raspberry candy). I’m surprised by how genuine the Toque blueberry is each time

1 Like

toque menthol is quite relaxing for me with a strong menthol punch. I enjoy it most when my nose needs a reset between different snuffs.

1 Like

Toque makes the BEST fruit/menthols, but my favorite straight menthol is Hedges.

2 Likes

@moemojo Raspberry Menthol in the nose now.

1 Like

toque menthols are actually good in my opinion.

1 Like

I like this snuff.  It’s my favorite plain menthol snuff.  Nice, mildly complex flavor with no rebound

2 Likes

I love Toque it is 90 percent of my consumption, but the only menthol I get on with and don’t get rebound from is Hedges. 

I like Toque menthol, the amount of menthol is good, but it just hits me with that rebound. 

1 Like