Your latest snuff order

@SammyD13 100gms. 50gms loose raspberry menthol. 2 25gm granny cans of F& T. Never had a problem in the past getting it here in Arizona.

Carlsbader 10 gr Refill Bag Tabacum 10 gr Refill Bag Berliner Luft 10 gr Refill Bag Br

2 Likes

Brusseler 10 gr Refill Bag Uckermarker 10 gr Refill Bag Goldapper 10 gr Refill Bag Kathnertabak 10 gr Refill Bag Morgentau 10 gr Refill Bag x3 - dunno how that happened, I only wanted one to try Never ordered or tried rosinski snuff before, can not wait.

1 Like

@RS422 can you tell by tracking what the port of entry was (i.e., New York)?

@SammyD13 No tracking. Have never had this problem before.

@RS422 Do you reckon it’s the F+T tubes looking like something dangerous on the parcel scanner ? 

@Pikey I think it was the bulk raspberry menthol. Roderick is shipping it in tins this time.

2 Likes

I’ve got two orders MIA at the moment but I haven’t given up hope. The only strange thing so far is British Borderland Security opening up one of my orders. I know they went through my SG Irish D because they didn’t even bother putting the tape back on correctly.

1 Like

@AgentSmith my SG Irish D had a sloppy scotch tape tape-job from MrSnuff. The rest of all the vac tins were sealed. I’m inclined to think both of ours left MrSnuff like that rather than an IrishD-loving postal inspector taking his share

2 Likes

Some SG tins don’t have vacuum seal and these usually are offhandedly sealed, be it transparent scotch or thin red tape. I got such carelessly taped tins from mysmokingshop.co.uk, snuff.me.uk, snuffstore.co.uk and sharrowmills.com (Red Crest and Irish D). Must be manufacturer’s fault, there’s no doubt tins reach every retailer in that condition.

Maybe, but the package had been opened and resealed with Border Security tape, and the effort to reseal the tin was laughably inadequate.

1 Like

25 g Toque Ambrosia 

25 g Toque Menthol

F & T Macouba Large Tin

2 Likes

Finally got my order from Toque after being sent back by Homeland security twice. 50gms raspberry menthol. 25gms Old Paris. 25gms Santo Domingo.

4 Likes

First snuff order ever arrived today. Chocolate, Christmas pudding, and toast and marmalade ordered from Toque. Overwhelming ammonia scent. I let the chocolate air out for about an hour and it still smelled pretty strongly of ammonia.

2 Likes

@Bowlcake it has taken me up to 4 hours to air out the ammonia from fresh snuff. Always been worth it though!

3 Likes

@SammyD13 I plan on airing it out some more tonight. It was definitely more intense than I was expecting.

A small order from Snusline.

2 x Offroad Licorice Los
1 x Smallands white snus .

This is my last tobacco related order for 2018 . I’m set for everything until January …got my christmas day tobacco treats ready for action . Making a small fuss for the christmas holiday this year , don’t drink much anymore so I’ve got money to burn on my favourites :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My latest: Neffa Ifrikia (x1), 6 Photo Cheeta Gul (x1), small tubs of 6 Photo MG Madras (x1) and Dholakia Madras Toast (x1).

@Pikey Offroad Licorice Los is nice. My first snusline order was that licorice and discontinued Phantom Blue Los (juniper). Reordered them many times. It’s a pitty snusline don’t carry Smalands Los anymore (it seems it’s called Smalands Bruckssnus now).

I wish snus prices were the same as 7-6 years ago. My favourite Skruf Los now costs unaffordable EUR 6.99 per can. I stopped buying it when price exceeded EUR 5.00 threshold. It gets more expensive with every new restock there.

3 Likes

My last order was for:

3 x 6 Photo Kailash 200 g

F&T Bordeaux 450 g.

My policy is: If you store it correctly, it won’t go bad; so buy in bulk and save yourself some money!

Of course, this may not be a good idea for dabblers who are still finding out what kinds of snuff are out there and which ones they prefer. One must have been a dedicated snuff sniffer long enough to know what they like and use most of the time.

6 Likes

3 25g tins of Poschl Radford

2 Poschl Redbull

1 Bernard Polar Prise

New to all of these, hopefully I like them.

3 Likes