What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

OSP Easter Egg 

@SammyD13, Thor’s Hammer is in my top 5 for sure!  :slight_smile:

1 Like

Taxi Red (and J&H MED)

3 Likes

Tonka scented Neftobak.

@Pikey I liked IQOS concept, but was disappointed to know those Heet Sticks are made of re-constituted tobacco with more than 160 additives. The list of ingredients is kind of scary: https://www.pmi.com/our-business/about-us/products/making-heated-tobacco-products (select your country and click “Added ingredients”, then scroll down for “Ingredients Added to the Tobacco”).

Toque eSnuff (vaping tobacco) seems to be more natural product.

3 Likes

@volunge . Well I did snort a HEET to get a feel of the product . The tobacco process give the HEET a fibrous nature , almost like a stick, or  a Cheese String :smiley: , with an even grain . It does return to powder with a bit of teasing and is nothing to write home about as a tobacco :slight_smile: .

i might start a thread here soon where we can discuss it properly  .

I m on 

Sixphoto MG madras  . 

3 Likes

MG Madras

4 Likes

@newbiesnuffer Are you enjoying the new snuff mate ? :) 

3 Likes

SWS Lundy Foot

3 Likes

Wilsons of Sharrow Best Dark

Straight from Sharrow Mills. Costs a bit more but it’s lovely and worth the few extra pennies. So fresh.

2 Likes

Fubar Bohica … woke up congested and that did the trick!  ;)

3 Likes

Buzz Bubblegum

2 Likes

Joining you @Cobguy with FUBAR Bohica (first time) Thanks for the sample @SammyD13 ! Whew I just sneezed 8 times in a row, sure cleared out the morning gunk. 5/5 for a blow! Now the re question is: will I pay for it later? :smiley:

4 Likes

Some more MG Madras - damn @Pikey - this is strong! I have read recently you’ve really developed a liking for this one, and I can see why. I had a bad cold for a week so wasn’t snuffing much, and now my nose needs to be accustomed again. It’s funny how soon my nose feels like a fresher just starting out if I’ve given up on snuffing just for a few days.

4 Likes

@Bizzle  how is the buzz bubblegum? 

I’m taking a bit of my old standby Navy Plain.

3 Likes

Taxi Red

2 Likes

Buzz Bubblegum from @ar47 - thanks! I love this snuff. I was expecting something overly sweet, but the flavor is old-fashioned bubblegum with a nice tobacco base. Qualifies as an all-day snuff IMO

3 Likes

Thor’s Hammer and some dark, black coffee for after lunch.

2 Likes

Enjoying @SammyD13 's Honey No.7 . It’s like an American Schmalzler

3 Likes

A 1:1 blend of 41P Himtaj Golden and 6P Cheeta. Was running out of the former and am still noobish enough to have the later by itself. The Cheeta’s definitely killed Himtaj Golden’s aroma to some extent but this blend sure is good practice as I try experimenting with fine & dry snuffs. There is no immediate backdrip but some of it eventually does find its way to my throat. Which then leads to a bit of a sore throat. It’s gone the next morning though.

4 Likes

Neftobak.

2 Likes

WoS Crumbs of Comfort

2 Likes