Basement Shaman has passed away

My condolences to his family.  Josephs’ wide knowledge of snuff really helped me when I first started. He will be missed.

7 Likes

He wrote a lot of interesting and enlightening things. This Forum will miss his contribution.

7 Likes

=( condolences 

6 Likes

His posts here were enlightening and often made me smile. He will be much missed. As @bob says above - he was a one off.

6 Likes

My condolences as well. He will be missed.

7 Likes

RIP.

7 Likes

RIP Joseph

Big Loss to Snuff World there is so much to learn from him with his vast knowledge on Tobacco

We will always miss you one of my favorite.

8 Likes

A great loss to the snuff community He will be missed

6 Likes

My condolences.

I hope Joseph’s knowledge and bright insights on tobacco will stay in this place for ages.

6 Likes

Well…this sucks. In one way its good to hear he got peace and is no longer suffering…on the other hand he will be missed, and i dont think anyone will be capable of taking his place. May he rest in peace.

6 Likes

This is very sad news, his wealth of knowledge was unparalleled. My condolences to you and the rest of your family

6 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that but glad he is now at peace.

My sincere condolences to all friends and family.

6 Likes

RIP Joe. Great man with a generous spirit. My condolences to his family.

5 Likes

Sarah, your father will be greatly missed here. He graced us with his wit and wisdom for many years, and I’m truly sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences to you and your family. RIP Shamen, you will be remembered.

7 Likes

All thoughts and prayers to you and yours in a difficult time.

5 Likes

Like all of us, I am very sad to hear this news. I had several private conversations with him over the years through Snuffhouse and I quickly learned what a valuable resource he was for all of us. My best wishes to Sarah and Joseph’s family. All of us are so sorry for their loss and our loss as well.

6 Likes

A sad loss to his family and friends, not forgetting the community here.

I will most definitely miss his humour and knowledge.

Sleep Peacefully.

6 Likes

RIP to a great man. I’d like to think he’s looking down on us now with a great big pile of Dholakia White on the back of his hand. Sincere condolences to his family.

7 Likes

RIP

7 Likes

My condolences to Joseph’s family and friends.

A great loss for our snuff community 

8 Likes