FUBAR Willie Pete

What with the EXTREME SCARCITY of all of the Great White Indian snuffs (the holy trinity, Dholakia White, Cheeta, White Elephant), I finally overcame my prejudice against FUBAR snuffs, engendered by my experience with the diabolical Bohican, and ordered 50 grams of Willie Pete.

It’s definitely in the same family, but considerably lighter in colour and probably finer than WE. It’s a bit sharper in flavour, more acrid, more vinegary, with a slightly odd sweet note. All in all, I’d say it’s a slightly more intense snuff than the others, and they are already quite intense. I’m not really crazy about it, I still prefer the others, but it’s not bad. In fact, I filled up a box this morning with two parts WE, one part Willie Pete, which is quite good. People have said that the Elephant is a lot tamer and more mild than it used to be, so this pumps it back up a bit. I probably won’t order more, but it will do to eke out my now rapidly diminishing supplies of the better ones.

@Mrsnuff, PLEASE do us all a favour and get in more of the Whites in good sizes. I can’t do big orders, much as I’d like to, because of the totalitarian fascist state regime under which I live, with a limit of a pathetic 50 grams on imports via mail. I was reduced to ordering 9 x 6 grams of the Cheeta on my last order (actually, the small packs are handy for travelling, so no harm done. But still).

EDIT: I gotta say, I don’t usually care much about packaging or branding, but I find the FUBAR thing kinda offputting. Some people may love it, maybe it would sell well at Soldier of Fortune events, I don’t know, but it makes me snigger unpleasantly.

Gonna ratchet up my enthusiasm level a notch. Put some cheeta in a box and it tasted a bit insipid after the WP/WE mix yesterday. I mixed in a bit of WP with the cheeta and it’s much improved. Still think it’s a bit much on its own, but a great mixer.

1 Like

White Elephant is back!

We had our own customs issues. Apologies.

Dave

2 Likes

@mrsnuff, very happy to hear it! Well done!

1 Like

Dholakia Makes Willie Pete. Yes, I agree WP is ultra fine. And dangerous for a snuffer that uses no caution. this snuff flies at the speed of light. Easy to get a throat full. And I hate those screw top lids ,I can never get them on right so I decant them. 

I make try mixing it with Yellow Lily . Since that is so much lower in nicotine content. And so easy to use. 

1 Like

Just to inform all fans of white snuff, FUBAR Willie Pete is available again both at MrSnuff and Snuffstore.

1 Like

I got some WP a while ago and it’s pretty strong, but the flavor I just can’t get past to do enough to really get a rush from it. I think I’ve done it 2-3 times. I mainly bring it out for friends just for shock value. ;p 

I’m up for trading if anyone wants.

1 Like

willie pete is a great snuff and i dont think it gets the attention it deserves. i like it as much as any other indian white. fans of dholakia white should especially try it because i think its closest in flavor when compared to the other indian white snuffs

1 Like