Dholakia snuff

snuffster, don’t know about the bullet re-fills but you can get new bullets or the snuff boxes which you could refill your bullet from here. Cup O Joes or Quit with snuff But you should have some coming in the mail pretty soon.

1 Like

Thanks Trout…and yes, something to look forward to in the mail!

1 Like

Yes, Poschls are a newbies best friend. They are so easy to snuff that its hard for someone to do it wrong. Giving a newbie a pinch of a real fine dry snuff is a good way to make sure they don’t try it again. And the new Dholakia like the swiss chocolate will be a very good snuff for a beginner to try.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more - Dholakia, Toque, American and good old Uncle Alois for the kids.

1 Like

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I especially like the Irish Creme from Dolahkia. It has a wonderful coffee scent in the can, and a creamy smoothness in the nose with a hint of mint. Very refreshing and easy to take. It has become a favorite.

2 Likes

I received my Dholakia Swiss Chocolate from David this morning!! Tonight I’m going to have a chocolate spree!! I agree with Troutstroker that a fine, dry snuff is not easy to take for a beginner. I’m slowly getting used to it, especially since I discovered that I should take small pinches and “inhale” slowly. I do have a sweet tooth though and I doubt whether I will ever give up my “sweeties” !!

2 Likes

Just received a delivery of the new range of Dholakia Snuff in bullet form - they’re loaded up with a ‘generic’ image for the time being. I don’t know whether they come in other bullet sizes, but the ones we have are actually marked as holding 4g of snuff in the plastic container that screws to the ‘bullet head’. Perhaps the 6g that I see being mentioned elsewhere is actually made up by adding 2g for the bullet head? The Swiss Chocolate is fantastic! Ta-Ta Tim

2 Likes

Hi, i just took some manjul… it has a lovely smell but is a bit fine a grind for me. What are the grinds like on the other Dholakias? Similar? Thanks.

2 Likes

I love the Dholakia medicated. Nice tobacco tast, not to much menthol. Grind is perfect on this one, not to powdery, easy to take.

2 Likes

@ sleepwalker: Yes, they are similar except for the sparrows, which are very fine.

1 Like

Swiss Chocolate is very good, I agree - but the others from the european line have a very strong common “aftertaste” that I really don’t like, possibly the infamous coconut oil that’s supposed to be used in FUBAR snuffs? Ganga, on the other hand, is really quite delicious.

2 Likes

Hmm, i have all of them or most of them at least all sealed - if anyone wants to do a swap for something a bit moister and coarser then give me a shout. I love their smells though, exactly how i want a snuff to smell.

1 Like

The Indian blends, Sparrows, Manjul, Ganga, etc., are very fine. The others, Swiss Choc, Medicated, are more coarser grind.

2 Likes

I’m going to be ordering a lot of dholakias this month. They do make impressive snuffs.

2 Likes

Does anybody know where to find dholakia snuff in Europe?

2 Likes

Or in the USA for that matter :smiley:

2 Likes

I know they have a website. I found it in one of the threads here once.

2 Likes

Dholakia Snuff will be available to Order via Mr. Snuff website very soon.

The consignment is in transit

Our Website is www.snuff.co.in

Email is exports@snuff.co.in

4 Likes

Most excellent.  I fervently hope Swiss Chocolate is included.  I would instantly grab a couple of fifty gram tubs.

2 Likes