New Indian Snuff! Have A Good Sniff!

Hi @indiansnuffjnf! Please don’t use apostrophes in this forum. On some devices/browsers this symbol cuts off the message. Apparently it just happened to your post.

Waiting forward to try this new range of Indian snuffs!

2 Likes

Hey Mudit, thank you for your reply! Your post is cut off (better not use apostroph or other special characters, the forum software often cut the post off there for some reason…) , but as I understand, I just have to be patient :slight_smile: No problem there! It is not that I am short on snuff at the moment :wink: Just looking forward to try more… Have a nice day, Sander

3 Likes

Ah, your snuff will be available at MrSnuff, that is good news!

3 Likes

Hey Thanks people, I thought my mobile wasnt working properly, got your point. We are also very excited to enter in the international market for Smokeless Tobacco. Hope this works well for all of us.

4 Likes

I have a lot of respect for anything produced in India.  There seems to be a work ethic and dedication to craftsmanship which we in the West are in danger of losing.  I’d like to try some Indian snuff, but something puzzles me.  I’ve seen a couple of Indian brands of snuff with the word “photo” in the name.  Why is this?  Is it an abbreviation of photograph, or does it mean something in one of the languages of the subcontinent?  I’d love to find out.

4 Likes

Thank you.  Having done a bit of web searching, the world of Indian snuff seems to be a fascinating one.

4 Likes

Hey MichaelLarey,

Thank you so much for the appreciation of Indian Snuffs and people over here. People in India do a lot of hard work for their living because of poverty and excess population problems, here we are dedicated to satisfy our customers to the fullest and provide the best quality product.

The word “Photo” in the names is a tradition in the Snuff industry of India and people here have trademarks accordingly, the labels of Indian snuff have the number of Photos as their registered trademarks and this is how the brands are distinguished here.

6 Likes

Hey Roderick,

Thank you for this warm welcome, this is our pleasure to be a part of this family. 

6 Likes

Hello @Mudit. I am looking forward to trying your snuffs.

Thanks for posting here on Snuffhouse.

6 Likes

Hello Mudit,

I cannot wait to try your snuffs…

Don’t be a stranger

5 Likes

Hey Fredh,

Hello Perique,

We are just waiting for Mr.snuff to make it happen soon.

Thanks 

5 Likes

@indiansnuffjnf Welcome and thanks for clearing up what Photo means! I’ve been curious about that too. Looking forward to your snuff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Psybin,

Thanks, we appreciate your kindness.

3 Likes

Just found some images of JNF products (a small teaser):

http://picbear.online/indiansnuffjnf

3 Likes

Yep Volunge,

These are our product images, uploaded on Instagram- @indiansnuffjnf 

https://www.instagram.com/indiansnuffjnf/

4 Likes

Reviews, first impressions anyone?

1 Like

As far as I can tell it’s still not available, at least not through MrSnuff. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello folks, We have dispatched the goods for mrsnuff. Hope they will get it soon, and soon our products will be available at mrsnuff. We really appreciate your patience, we are also very excited to hear the reviews. Thanks

4 Likes

They are here! :slight_smile:

Use snuffstore’s search bar and browse for Red Label Black, White Horse Gul, White Horse White, Laxmi Gulab Sihori, Punjabi Janta snuff.

Or have a peep here: https://mrsnuff.com/indian-snuff-c-118.html

1 Like

says “sorry we are fresh out”