TOBACCO TOOTHPASTE / CREAMY SNUFF! Yay Or Nah?

It’s funny after this thread was posted i was doing some research here on American snuffs and found out my favorite, Dental scotch, was originally intended for similar oral use. I also told my friend at Work (non tobacco user) about this and he said it sounded cool to him and he would give it a shot! I guess I might be a test dummy for you. I’ve already got the dummy part down pretty good anyways… Edit: I’m in the SE USA so shipping may be quite a bit just for a sample. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Hey StillLearning,

In India many of the snuffs are used both oral & nasal, snuff is treated as a Dentifrice here and Creamy Snuff is made for especially oral use of Snuff as a Toothpaste.

It would be our pleasure if you can try and review it.

Will surely try to send you the samples.

3 Likes

Pm sent

2 Likes

I’d like to try also!!

3 Likes

Check your inbox.

5 Likes

I would, too.

4 Likes

I’m game.

4 Likes

Pm the details.

Thanks

2 Likes

I like it myself, has a clove like flavor, G’Day

3 Likes

Hmmm, a clove like flavour, sounds good for a toothpaste! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, in India clove oil is said to be very effective to solve gum problems. 

And is a good flavouring agent too. 

4 Likes

Any new news on this @indiansnuffjnf?

1 Like

Dear,

Very soon will dispatch the samples and let you know. 

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello Snuff Lovers!

Our TOBACLE CREAMY SNUFF is now available at MS.

https://mrsnuff.com/tobacle-creamy-p-4192.html

Please check out and send us your feedback and reviews.

Thanks

2 Likes

Tried it, like it! I just want to know the shelf life after opening. Also, would it be best kept in the refrigerator?

3 Likes

Shelf life of Tobacle is long enough.
Just keep it in a cool place, not in the refrigerator though.

4 Likes

Great, thanks!

2 Likes

Someone mentioned that there should be a review of this posted. This will be revised and maybe relocated, so it will be brief. Dark brown and shiny or oily looking. A bit softer than the toothpaste I am used to. Flavors of sweet spices and maybe some aromatic root herbs. Also something a bit different that I cannot quite place, maybe neem? The flavors of sandalwood and clove are noticeable but mild. The sandalwood lingers a bit after rinsing out the mouth. Overall, the flavor is pleasant and clean. This is indeed potent. I would suggest trying roughly a quarter inch amount, at first anyways. A clean buzz as well. Overall recommended. Edit, I forgot to mention that this also has a mentholated quality to it.

3 Likes

@Mr_O, how do you use this wonder, simply rub into your gums? Have you actually tried it as a regular toothpaste?

1 Like

@volunge Yeah, I just spread it all the way in the gums from the back to the front to the back of the other side. Only on the bottom of the mouth. I leave it in the mouth for about 2 minutes. Spit and then rinse. That is how I do it anyways. I have not tried it with a toothbrush. More comfortable with the thought of applying it with a fingertip.

3 Likes