New Warehouse

Hello all,

we have started the transition to the new warehouse. 

Over the next week or so we’ll be ironing out some bugs.

We are mostly stocked up in the new warehouse so you will see products that have been missing for a while back in stock. However there are some items that are not in stock at the moment. When we move over all the inventory from the old warehouse we will have stock of many of the more esoteric items. We are also busy ordering (as much as cashflow will allow) a lot more product to get us up to where we used to be in terms of range, and some you won’t have seen before. As always, any suggestions welcomed.

We are very excited about this. We will be rolling out lots of new product and features over the next few months.

In the interim, please bear with us. There may be a few glitches and things falling through the cracks. If it happens to you please do contact us and we will of course sort out any issues ASAP.

Thanks as always for your continued support.

Dave

Thanks very much Dave for the update and contributions to the community. It’s a business you run and not a charity, but the access your company provides to sniffers around the world and of course hosting this forum are invaluable services to us all. Please keep the updates coming

3 Likes

I have relayed this message to my pipe smoking forum that got me into snuff several months ago. We all appreciate Mr. Snuff and thank you for the updates!

1 Like

@ar47 thank you for your kind words. Always appreciated.

@StillLearning I appreciate it. Watch this space, btw. We have a bonded warehouse. What does that mean? It means we can ship in pipe tobacco free of UK taxes. This translates to significantly lower prices for those outside the EU. We are looking at reducing the price of pipe tobaccos by around 40%, which will make us highly competitive.

It will not be immediate. We will do a test run on a couple to make sure we have done our calculations correctly. If so we will be reducing the price on pipe tobaccos across the board. We are planning to start with Erinmore, but if you want us to test on another one let me know.

Dave

2 Likes

@mrsnuff Condor long cut.

1 Like

@MrSnuff would you mind if I copy and pasted your reply directly to the pipe forum? (pipe smokers den is the name btw, I don’t think it’s a secret). I’m not affiliated in any way, I just know alot of pipers will be happy to hear that good news you just posted! I don’t buy very much pipe tobacco myself. I’m a very busy 30 year old raising a family on a tight budget. That’s a big reason I love snuff so much is the price point. I’m lucky if I get in one pipe a week! However…those guys will wipe you clean out if you have hard to obtain items im certain!

2 Likes

@StillLearning please feel free. 

I will get to work on the prices ex tax.

@RS422 Condor Long Cut it is.

I’ll let you know.

Dave

2 Likes

Done. By the way, I think it’s really cool the way you and other manufactors/distributors participate on these forums. It makes MrSnuff seem more like a ma and pop operation, and a southern boy like me appreciates that to no end in a world of online retail.

2 Likes