Cheeta chhap Gul - dentifrice

Looking forward to get my hands on this.

1 Like

Ok Vikas, need to try this one. Gokul says it’s a nic bomb, and I believe him.

1 Like

I’m so glad I included this in my latest order! My dream of toasted white snuff has finally come true.

That ‘dentifrice’ part in the description made me postpone trying it for quite a long time. Now I would like to reassure everyone, who hesitates about it: it is a nasal snuff, and a decent one!

2 Likes

Cheeta

I would call it a white snuff with a tan. Plain and fine, though slightly coarser than WE or DW, closer to regular Cheeta in grind, but a tad darker, with a light toasty note. It instantaneously delivers loads of nicotine along with a short lasting, but pretty sharp burn. As @Gokul nailed it, it’s a nic bomb, indeed!

4 Likes

Can be used as dip… like dippers use american scotches.

To me this way fits better than its use as snuff. It is not as strong as Makla, but plenty satisfying to a high nic user (without that other weird messy alkaloids present in rustica).@-)

3 Likes

A tiny pinch of this gul is enough to boost me up.

Many thanks to Vikas @sixphoto for this excellent product! Will definitely reorder it for my daily rotation. I’m interested in tapkir as well, it will be in my next order.

3 Likes

@volunge so higher strength than regular Cheeta?

@ar47, very likely so. Higher pH, that’s for sure. I’m out of regular at the moment and can’t make proper comparison, but gul certainly hits faster.

1 Like

I mixed this 50/50 with 666 Medicated. Lovely!

3 Likes

I knew what Gul is, quite a few of my aunts are daily users. Not sure which gul they use, but am pretty sure it’s dark brownish/blacking in colour. Had been avoiding Cheeta gul because am not really interested in dentrifice but @spinyeel’s suggestion to mix it with Medicated 666 makes me include it in my next order with 6 Photo! 

Good to know it can be used dip too, as @snuffvillian mentioned. I’d like to know how long can it be kept in the mouth.

2 Likes

@bolbam420 It depends on your liking (and tolerance). Pack in your lower lip and keep it as long as you dont feel it messy. :wink:

2 Likes

I have been enjoying CCG as a nasal snuff in the daily rotation. As @volunge has stated, it has a high pH and delivers nicotine instantaneously. I like the pleasant sweet nutty taste.

3 Likes

@tinhuey, I’m obsessed with exploration and snuff tweaking as of late.

I got a few more tins of this lovely stuff for experiments - converting it to Madras, makla and playing some scenting games. My first Madras experiment failed due to excessive amount of flavourless clarified butter I used for this purpose (9:1), but I will try real ghee and other ratio… someday.

This evening I mixed up some Cheeta Gul (5 g) with 1 drop of fake Bulgarian Rose Attar (from a famous souvenir - minaret-shaped wooden encasing with a tiny glass vial, containing 0.5 ml of perfume), dissolved in 1 ml of 96% rectified spirit. Kaboom, unexpected instant ammonia blast! Was it that fraction of water in spirit who let the genie out of the powder, I wonder? It evaporated fast, though, along with alcohol, resulting in a very nice floral gul.

1 Like

@volunge Gul would be a perfect snuff tobacco for just about any flavoring as it is very neutral. I still use it several times a day, there is nothing quite like it! I noticed on the 6 photo site at the bottom of the product s page, they sell different types of base tobacco. Endless possibilities…

1 Like

@tinhuey, true. Will try to add some menthol just for the heck of it, when I get some crystalls.

I’m limiting my gul intake to a pinch or several a day, too. Tried to use it as a mono snuff for some days, but it dries my nose in an unpleasant way when used regularly in large amounts.

By the way, buttered it turns very similar to 6P Natural / FUBAR Snafu Plain.

@volunge I also use Gul sparingly, a few pinches per day. Never thought about buttering it. I bet that would soften the blow. I have a jar of ghee in the fridge. Any advice on how to add it to snuff?

1 Like

It can be done with ease. Try adding 0.5 or 1 part of warm (i.e. liquid) ghee to 9 parts of gul (by weight), rub it in with a teaspoon in a small bowl, carefully stirring, pressing and chopping the mixture with a spoon until ghee evenly soaks in and the mixture turns darker (it might take up to 5 minutes).

Ratio 1:9 is for extra fat snuff, whereas 0.5:9 gives a stuff more akin to commercial grade.

By volume it’s 2.2 ml or 1.1 ml of ghee for 1 tin (25g) of gul.

1 Like

Thanks @volunge Will give it a whirl soon.

Added some ghee to the Gul. Very nice! It definitely rounds it out and mutes the burn a bit. Great idea. Thanks @volunge.

1 Like

Never tried gul but I love Cheetah and tapkir in the nose. I can’t imagine rubbing snuff on my gums. I already use a little Swedish snus here and there. I may order some gul just to see what you all are talking about.