Vanilla snuff?

What is your preferred Vanilla snuff? I myself am looking for a vanilla scented snuff that is more like the room note of a great vanilla or vanilla cream pipe tobacco. Anyone have any vanilla’s like I described? Thank you all :slight_smile:

I don’t have much experience with the pipe tobaccos, but I’ve had a few vanilla snuffs, and Samuel Gawith Vanilla might be what you’re looking for.  It has kind of a natural, nice vanilla scent.  If you like Samuel Gawith’s base tobacco you’d like this - you get the smell of the tobacco and vanilla… maybe like vanilla pipe tobacco?

2 Likes

Thanks Sean ??

Sorry did emoticon thumbs up and it made question marks wasn’t trying to be a smart ass lol

1 Like

I’ve only tried the Wilson’s version, but to me it’s exactly what you’re looking for.

Great will try both! :wink:

If those snuffs are not Vanilla enough, cut a fresh Vanilla Bean and add into your snuff box. Tonka beans also work when you can find them.

Good idea thnx

Toque Vanilla is a good snuff.

1 Like

I’ll second Toque Vanilla, my tin is over 5 years old and stale as hell but it still has a nice vanilla flavour

1 Like

I like SG and Toque. Not tried any others yet

+1 for Toque Vanilla-- finishing my tin up as we speak :]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1IZWMlrm0

1 Like

Gadsden Mills (artisan mill in MI, USA) has a spectacular tonka bean snuff S4281 currently running. The tonka/tonquin bean aroma is a superior ‘vanilla’ to the other vanilla snuffs I’ve had the pleasure of trying. Worth checking out, their site below but you need to email them to initiate a donation for a sample … http://gadsdenmill.wixsite.com/ourmill/varieties-and-menu

1 Like

Toque Vanilla is the best in my opinion.

Never tried a pure vanilla snuff that I liked from bulk maker. Probably missing out. Maybe try making my own with homegrown as I acquired fresh two litres recently from Mexico. Vanilla non concentrate extract shortages are coming soon!

1 Like

Toque Vanilla and Paul Gotard Vanilla. I rate them both 4.5 (of 5).

I like the Shaman’s idea as well and I will try that some day.

1 Like