Moderators wanted

Not needed… We’re all grown ups and even as bad as that thread got, it ended up resolving itself… In my opinion, further proof that MODS are not needed… To be honest, I feel MODS completely destroy a forum community, the unique postings and opinions shared only become those of what a MOD feels is acceptable, in turn making this site more of a blog of a Moderators personal opinions that said moderator deems acceptable. Right now, although I may detest many of the subjects posted and discussed I’d rather they be posted so I can make my own decision on wether or not to comment and participate in a topics particular thread. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m all grown up and prefer to make my own choices on topics to read and participate in. I don’t want anybody deciding for me what is acceptable and what is not. I am more than capable of deciding such things myself, as I am sure most everyone here is… No 1 person above the rest, MODS Suck…and I say this with all do respect to Lazarus. It is just my humble opinion, and I’m glad I’m allowed to share it without anybody disagreeing and deleting it…