What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Cherry Toque (Cherry Coke) v2 - 15:2:2:1 Toque Coke:SD Cherry:Toque Quit:SD Cola 8->

4 Likes

Eating Pontefract Priory @Volunge never ate a snuff before but this ones for you bud! Strangely enough I get less flavor and a different taste then I do in the nose. I do get the liquorice but no smokey taste. It feels soft on the tongue with a little tiny burn. It does taste delicious and has me wondering, do I dare try dipping this now or would it be a huge mess? In due time. I’m try tasting a few others from now on and get the full experience. I use to do that with e liquids.

3 Likes

Taxi Red

3 Likes

Toque Coltsfoot. First, interesting texture. The medium grind at relatively low moisture for said grind is unique (and enjoyable). The aroma is much like how I remember the candy Good n Plenty. This is one of those where the description didn’t sound particularly appealing but … Moreish!

5 Likes

Tom Buck. I now have 9 tins of snuff I keep at work, so I’m spoilt for choice

4 Likes

@ar47 I love good n plenty. Even more excited I got a tin coming

4 Likes

US Smokeless - Rooster, a perfect Scotch, delicious!

4 Likes

Fribourg and Treyer Old Paris

6 Likes

N C  Madras

3 Likes

Toque Whiskey & Honey (UK)

5 Likes

SWS Roslein

3 Likes

Toque Whiskey & Honey (UK)

5 Likes

Homemade toast of St. James Perique, Izmir, and rustica leaf. 

6 Likes

Rooster

4 Likes

Best SP. Emptied a tin of this remarkably fast given that I chop and change between snuffs so often. Definitely one I’m adding to the permanent stock rotation. 

6 Likes

SammyD13 that sounds great!!!

Today I made my homemade snuff, 2/3 Gawith Hoggarth’s brown pigtail rum, 1/3 Toque’s thuoc lau coarse rustica and a pinch of perique.

I’ll let it sit for a day and tomorrow the testing…

4 Likes

After enjoying Toque SP Extra all day on the road I’m now dipping into the Toast & Marmelade

6 Likes

FUBAR Snaffu plain.

I got a feeling it’s made by… Six Photo! Could it be that all current FUBARs in metal tins come from 6P mills?

I mean, isn’t it strange that we see supposedly Dholakia-made FUBAR products at Mr.Snuff/Snuffstore, but no proper Dholakia snuffs? Just curious. FUBARS in plastic tubs certainly had Dholakia vibe, at least Grunt and Toasted.

3 Likes

McCrystals Fine Keg. Indeed

4 Likes

@conk ah yes that sweet spanish pride, not all day everyday but i recently added it to my rotation in the tom bucks version

taxi red parked dead in the center of gravity
whiffs of victory sipping cold brewed coffe
lovely toque peach calling me with the wilsons honey bee
swigs of earl grey tea with some milk less acidy
all on board the hamburg crazy veering, whoops me steering
grip tight on the reeling, face all green… and… excuse me for a second
ill be right baccy with some quality! hedged in the garden all for free
ez no problem but then the occasionaly snail without a shell im looking at you michelle
eletric troll, not even funny whats the word it sure was petty!
silly jabber i aint bending, power outage, they suspect nothing
dont mind me in the freezer snatching all you, all you pidgeons at my leisure
not larry! the bc military whipping butts gently with terrycloth, baby
whats that? i hear a fanfare, the ratchet i blast it, got eem, teehee
praise to those who savagely sacrifice their reality and bury hatches happily
fluffy bunnies, strawberry vanilla cupcakes and something rummy, yummy!
that made me hungry, cheers and bacon everybody!

priees ;))

3 Likes