What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

SWS Pontefract Priory with its delicious grilled liquorice.

3 Likes

SD Licorice for a late night snack.

@Stoke_About_Toque, have you tasted that Pontefract? I’m literally eating mine SDL.

2 Likes

Cherry Toque (Cherry Coke) v2 - 15:2:2:1 Toque Coke:SD Cherry:Toque Quit:SD Cola 8->

4 Likes

Eating Pontefract Priory @Volunge never ate a snuff before but this ones for you bud! Strangely enough I get less flavor and a different taste then I do in the nose. I do get the liquorice but no smokey taste. It feels soft on the tongue with a little tiny burn. It does taste delicious and has me wondering, do I dare try dipping this now or would it be a huge mess? In due time. I’m try tasting a few others from now on and get the full experience. I use to do that with e liquids.

3 Likes

Taxi Red

3 Likes

Toque Coltsfoot. First, interesting texture. The medium grind at relatively low moisture for said grind is unique (and enjoyable). The aroma is much like how I remember the candy Good n Plenty. This is one of those where the description didn’t sound particularly appealing but … Moreish!

5 Likes

Tom Buck. I now have 9 tins of snuff I keep at work, so I’m spoilt for choice

4 Likes

@ar47 I love good n plenty. Even more excited I got a tin coming

4 Likes

US Smokeless - Rooster, a perfect Scotch, delicious!

4 Likes

Fribourg and Treyer Old Paris

6 Likes

N C  Madras

3 Likes

Toque Whiskey & Honey (UK)

5 Likes

SWS Roslein

3 Likes

Toque Whiskey & Honey (UK)

5 Likes

Homemade toast of St. James Perique, Izmir, and rustica leaf. 

6 Likes

Rooster

4 Likes

Best SP. Emptied a tin of this remarkably fast given that I chop and change between snuffs so often. Definitely one I’m adding to the permanent stock rotation. 

6 Likes

SammyD13 that sounds great!!!

Today I made my homemade snuff, 2/3 Gawith Hoggarth’s brown pigtail rum, 1/3 Toque’s thuoc lau coarse rustica and a pinch of perique.

I’ll let it sit for a day and tomorrow the testing…

4 Likes

After enjoying Toque SP Extra all day on the road I’m now dipping into the Toast & Marmelade

6 Likes

FUBAR Snaffu plain.

I got a feeling it’s made by… Six Photo! Could it be that all current FUBARs in metal tins come from 6P mills?

I mean, isn’t it strange that we see supposedly Dholakia-made FUBAR products at Mr.Snuff/Snuffstore, but no proper Dholakia snuffs? Just curious. FUBARS in plastic tubs certainly had Dholakia vibe, at least Grunt and Toasted.

3 Likes