top25snuff.com resurrected!

Great Polish snuff forum with loads of reviews, some rare and long gone snuffs including. You can find them in TABAKI (SNUFFS) section.

Simply copy the review and paste it into google translate window.

I didn’t know you were our fan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tak, jestem fanem! :slight_smile: Lubie i szanuje wszystkie spolecznosci snufferow.

Snuff-related search returns some results on that domain. Maybe it’s region-dependent, I’m not sure how search engines work.

For instance, the very first result (apart from suggested youtube videos) of “Bernard Feiner Offenbacher Cardinal review” google search is a webpage on top25snuff.com. And many more.

I wanted to write something, but the post is being cut all the time…

Probably diacritical letters to blame this time, if you tried proper Polish. Or… could be a browser, OS, keyboard settings fault. Diacritical test: dobry wiecz

Yep, o kreskowane and the rest part of the post was cut.

Safari browser also seems to have greater issues than others @volunge thanks for the heads up on the site

I tutaj lezy pies pogrzebany! Indeed I started with a Polish sentance. There wasn’t any problem with that a few years back, so I wasn’t really sure what’s the problem. @volunge, where are you from?

Filek, jestem z Wilna, ale teraz mieszkam na Lotwie.

Czyli jestes Litwinem czy Litwinem polskiego pochodzenia? Jak mi jeszcze powiesz, ze w Rydze, to juz w ogole kolejny pretekst do spelnienia w koncu swojego marzenia.