Adding nicotine to non tobacco snus

Hi guys. I’m a huge dip/snus lover but simply can’t afford the costs in Canada, so I am limited to buying 1 can of General once in a blue moon. I’m making a recipe for a black tea based snus and was wondering if there is a safe way to add nicotine to it? The only thing I could think of was getting a bottle of no flavor vape liquid with high nic and high vegetable glycerin content, probably a nic salt liquid. But these bottles very clearly warn that it’s harmful to get it on your skin. Although I have heard someone on Snuson say they used eliquid. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks 

Us poor canucks have it hard when it comes to tobacco. The whole adding nic to your own snus is above me. I do have a couple suggestions to help though. For dip order by the tub not the can. Customs is goofy and charge more duty for 10 cans then a tub with 10 cans of dip in it. A couple sites are canadian friendly, taxfreesnus and snusline. Also many of the bigger companies are coming out with tobacco free products that have nic in them.

2 Likes

Thanks Codyg. I was actually looking at that tobacco free Skruf snus as a way of getting around the taxes.

Is liquid nicotine taxed to death by the Canucks?

If you think we have it bad just look at Australia, poor ausies get raped on tobacco

1 Like

@nineinchnails     I read somewhere,  Australia had a huge tobacco growing industry at one time.  May have been around the 1920s .     

Shame they killed it off,  as the revenues raised these days could have been put to loads of good causes.

Unfortunately its no longer P.C. and all that means.

Cheers.