Custom 100% Rustica Toque USA Whiskey and Honey

I havent tried the usa whiskey and honey yet. Got some on order. But how did i miss a double flavoured ambrosia!?!?!?!

3 Likes

The normal version packs quite a punch as it is…

2 Likes

@SammyD13, now imagine it somewhat turboed with potash, w. soda, or both.

As far as I understand, the tobacco part (toasted N. tabacum component) in regular T USA W&H is alkalized and pure N. rustica is simply mixed in, but I certainly might be wrong.

@Codyg140, as Roderick explained, “ToqueUSA Whiskey and Honey is on a blend of toast and rustica, flavoured with bourbon whiskey and a couple of other ingredients. Toque Whisky and Honey is on a toasted base and flavoured with malt whisky and other flavourings.”

3 Likes

I would bet there is no wild N. Rustic in either of the W&H’s just the Tabacum strain. Maybe @Roderick can chime in on this theory.

2 Likes

@willynelson, have you considered the addition of alkalis to this bespoke?

2 Likes

@volunge I will see what @Roderick says about it and get back to you all here. I am definitely open to the idea, but will defer to his expertise regarding what would yield the best result.

2 Likes

I have a 50 gram bag of Whiskey and Honey, probably 5 years old. It’s still delicious and packed with nicotine-y goodness! And also have rustica fine and coarse from about the same time. They are still good and knock me on my ass with nicotine over load.

2 Likes

I would be interested in 25 grams if alkalis is added 

2 Likes

@Roderick ready to pay you when you’re ready to deliver! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too- in like Flint as a slightly over the hill American might say

4 Likes

Actually, that’d be in like Flynn :wink:

3 Likes

@Roderick you have my email sir and request for 40% of this batch!

2 Likes

@Roderick between @SammyD13 and me I know this batch is already 60% spoken for. Any concept of ETA?

2 Likes

^ if thats the case then the batch is at least 100% spoken for and he is making more than 500g

3 Likes

@n9inchnails awwww yeah! @Roderick where do we put our money sir?

2 Likes

I still have 50 grams of the W and H rustica from 5 years ago stashed in a drawer somewhere. It’s flavor has matured when I last had a pinch a few years ago.

2 Likes

Thanks @Roderick!

2 Likes

@SammyD13 and I have our order in! Roderick warned me that it’s very strong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ar47 we are in for danger then!

3 Likes

Mine is on the way :smiley:

3 Likes