Remove or cover warning lie-bels

d

ozona is easy just take the back and cut off a bit then glue on the front

this type of correction marker shown is good for all others

i cover some of the usual text so it says only “this tobacco product health makes” or just “health”

on tins its also easy to make a cut with a blade and then just remove the portion of the label

:)>-

1 Like

I don’t care about the warnings, but I did it once with the large tin of Super Kailash. There was that picture, you know… It was just too much for me.

All subsequent smaller 6P tins with the picture were mercilessly binned after decanting. Just saving my ‘time’.

Nice job above, thumbs up! Neat.

P. S. Actually just about anything can damage health and can be addictive. Tobacco is not an exception.

3 Likes

I love how my Toque USAs just say “Warning: Smokeless tobacco is addictive”

3 Likes

A tip on Gekachelter Virginie.

You can peel the front side sticker off and find the old good picture of two tobacco plants. The upper part of the sticker can be used for covering warning on the back side of the carton.

Pack with a sticker (spring 2017):

GV

And the old good one, with the lovely picture hiding beneath the sticker and waiting to be freed by you.
Just peel that sticker off, and you’ll see it:
GV old

5 Likes

labels logos slogans numbers powerful stuff it can be thats why i dont want those lies on there

@volunge i tried to remove the sticker but my box has no sticker it seems to be a newer one where they actualy print it on :((

keep your box well

sss

2 Likes

Oh dear… Mine was purchased from snuffstore.co.uk in spring 2017… No GV there since the last summer.
And thanks for telling about the new carton, I’ll keep the old one.

1 Like

WP_20180516_018

4 Likes

@SunnyDay

Ha, that’s awesome.

the old wilsons and the G&H tins you could actually just rub the lettering off with a finger nail. I’d make them say the silliest things I could. For example one of my favorites was to make them say “this is not a safe”.

2 Likes