Cannadip

Not sure if this has been touched on yet. https://www.cannadips.com

that’s interesting. I didn’t know such a thing was possible. Also interesting question about the rules of the site. It’s legal in some places and clearly this is not something you’re gonna buy off a guy in his living room.

Oops, didnt think about the legality of it.

1 Like

that makes sense 

I didnt know it even existed until a video showed up on my youtube.

2 Likes

yeah this is very interesting. Especially since if it really is water soluble then a snuff maybe possible

2 Likes

Both thc and cbd are fat soluble, so… anyone could easily make his own canna-schmalzler.

6 Likes

Rumors have it that it’s in the works already by a member here.

3 Likes

im on it when my tobacco i planted is done :smiley:

strangely unrelated just yesterday i stumbled upon the cannadips before reading this post

1 Like

cbd is legal in most europe you can order tons of cbd hemp for cheap (buying processed cbd is a big waste of money exctracting is easy)
cbd plus thc is legal in more than half of the states and many other countries
uk is the worlds biggest legal cannabis producer (thc only for export)

1 Like

Now making my own HM copy of this product.

5 Likes

^ Working! and doings it job.

4 Likes

Cool … How many grams needed?  Oral or nasal?  Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

15mg of combo works great and I’m a light weight with fairly severe arthritis and no tolerance. Done by tincture.

1 Like

15mg??  Must be concentrate and not flower then?

Appreciate any info you can share …  thanks  and enjoy!!  :slight_smile:

This is the product I add to my dip. Will also infuse some into small amounts of snuff. I started using the 1:1 daytime and lasts for 6-8 hours at double dose and 2:1 for evenings at one dose. A dose is 5mg 1:1. A dose is 10mg/5mg for the 2:1 added to pouch or dip. Unique flavor to both the yellow and pink tincture. Pretty for sure that it’s only 100% legal to possess and consume here in Washington. That suits me as my primary residency is there. Come to the PNW visit and enjoy. Other states that have legalized will have similar products under different names. CBD is totally legal in most places. The combo is where the wrench hits the spokes for most folks. Vote in your state in support of the Green Revolution. The cannadip is only available to to any body in Colorado that is 21. Residence is not required and assume likewise with other states that have legalized. https://greenrevolution.com/product-category/experience/relief/

2 Likes

Check this out if you are the least bit curious about legality state side… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality\_of\_cannabis\_by\_U.S.\_jurisdiction

1 Like

on 20 april a bill has been introduced to congress for legalizing cannabis on federal level
=D>

will be interesting to keep an eye on that

1 Like

My experiments trying this works but is a little harsh. Will use as directed from here forth.

2 Likes

my problem trying to make cannabis snuff and snus is that i am unable to judge the effect and its the same with nicotine the only thing i can tell for sure is too much nicotine
sadly i dont have snuff or snus friends who could help testing either
the snus i made out of thca/thc/cbd oil has a pleasant taste though
i really love the pouches for loose snus or chew paste (thunder loose,makla ewww)
great for blending experiments because the pouches can hold oil

1 Like