Snuff bullets actually do work !!!

I dont know why no one ever told me this, but the air holes on the plastic bullets arent punched through !!!

I realized the carb on these isnt punched so they get no airflow(all 6 of mine were like that), just take a safety pin or something and poke it through then it works like a champ with just the lightest sniff.

Thanks to RiffChord over on reddit

I will try to post some pictures on this later.

I just took a sniff from my fixed bullet and it works, normal sniff, no back of the throat, all the snuff in the chameber is gone !!!

i still get throat hits from finer snuff but if i try to take it all in one nostril i usually split it between two. i noticed i get much more burn than from a pinch so it must be coating my nostrils better

1 Like

The ones I got from Toque snuff.com the holes were all the way threw and they worked nicely. I haven’t tried any other bullet though. By the way I enjoy your Youtube videos @yisraeldov! They are really informative and a good watch!

not a big bullet fan however they’re great for certain weather. One of my tricks is to double load the bullet. Face the nose hole down and twist the doser until you get two or three doses close the dose hole so it’s sitting on the cylinder and o.k. dose size.

1 Like

Ive had to punch out the hole on my Toque bullets but yeah it makes a huge difference. My only problem is I like big pinches and a bullet just doesnt deliver enough in one go.

ahh the glorious snuff bullets-when i first started snuffing years back i got on ebay and bought metal snuff bullets.best thing i have done. they have holes and always hit good. my problem is i do not use them. i hate taking the time to fill them.if i go somewhere nice where i want to still take hits i will use them then.i just use the trusty toque tins and take pinches.
[-X

1 Like

I want to get a posh bullet for work, if anyone has used one before would you recommend it? 

@baconpete Ive not heard good things about posh bullets.

1 Like

@Afterglow whats wrong with them?

@baconpete there was a discussion on them some time ago, here is the link…http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/6087/posh-bullet

@LadySnuff Thank you

Good review its just what I’m looking for

i bought some cheap acryl bullets they work well but its best to not store snuff in it because those arent air tight
and i found its better to sniff only very light otherwise the backdrip will be increased i guess it just shoots too far into the nose

2 Likes

I prefer to use bullets for stealth and convenience- you can keep a full rotation in one pocket. In my experience though, their use seems limited to certain grinds and moisture levels. For moister, coarser snuff they won’t work at all. Even for a fine snuff, just having a little moisture means limited pulls (Toque Spanish Gem comes to mind). Many thanks to those who suggested ways to fine-tune the acrylic bullets. None of them seem to be made 100% right but most work fine with slight modifications.

3 Likes

The metal bullets have worked very well for me for finer, dryer snuffs. The caps can work loose from rattling around in the pockets, so occasionally retightening is a good idea.

1 Like

Wow @yisraeldov thanks for the heads up, my Toque bullet is a whole different animal now. This’ll make snuff driving far more viable vs. pinching over black pants while driving stick shift

@SammyD13  the caps were loose right after buying so i put teflon tape on them and everything is good with them now.
[-X

In attempt to make more clear what the fix is (or what worked on my Toque bullets) … First and foremost when they come in the mail mine at least were in individual plastic bags all covered in snuff. Not very attractive. But taking a minute the snuff all brushes right off with facial tissue and it’s sparkling clean. Pull the triangle-like thumb knob out completely from the side of the bullet. It had a shaft that makes up the bowl that, in spinning the knob, take a snuff from the lower to upper chamber. It has what looks like two pre-drilled holes from the bowl to the end of the shaft opposite the triangle-like knob. I opened and am happy with the hole that runs to the base of the bowl. When the triangle-like knob is pointed toward the upper (sniffing) chamber that hole will be aligned with the air hole of the bullet body. Without an unreasonable amount of force, coming from the shaft’s end into the bowl, I was able to push through the small plastic obstruction in the lower hole using a paper clip. Now when the bullet is assembled when the triangle-like knob is pointing upward you can easily empty the snuff bowl load without shoving it way up your nose. Thanks again guys for the heads up these are nice. At least with the Toque and WoS which are fine snuffs. I could see the moving parts all binding up or just teases of amounts filling a bowl with SWS Moro Moro. SWS Saint James Parish ([in Homer Simpson voice] mmmmm, Parish) and the like will probably work well.

1 Like