I'm back - I can't apologize enough for the delay!

Hi Folks, sorry about the long pause and leave of absence.

It’s been a pretty crazy time on the farm between finding out my wife was pregnant (we had a son!)

-Damages around the farm do to high winds and storms

-Previous potential in change of employment

-My ag business taking off and LOTS of other stuff.

I haven’t amped up production in snuff, but thought I’d say hello to all you good folks and let you know I will be making small batches again, eventually. I got ahead of myself quite a bit last go around and think I’ve finally made my way to a good product again but have realized I needed to prioritize a bit differently.

Hope all is well with you and yours, cheers!

Nice to see you back!  :slight_smile:

Congratulations and hope to hear even more of your endeavors!

Have a few of your past offerings. Hope future ones can be really something to rave about!! Always great to have some new old blood back here. Snuffhouse has lost so many lately.

Welcome back @Michibacy Congratulations on the boy

1 Like

Thanks @Cobguy

@stogie thank you! And believe me - I’ve got enough endeavors to drive my wife nuts - but it helps me sleep at night so I can’t complain too much (The only thing that keeps me awake anymore is knowing I didn’t finish some of the junk I needed to!)

@nicmizer I’m working on a variety right now which I am quite hopeful for. A coffee based snuff with some other offerings. The name of it is Le Cafe Partisan. A nice coffee/earthy blend. I unfortunately haven’t been on much - who else have we lost besides Dan? (RIP)

Thank you and thank you @50ft_trad !

1 Like

That’s alright, man. I don’t know who you are or what you do, but it’s great when people come back.

I make the Gadsden Mill artisan snuff @DrOctagon :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason I thought you were a motorcycle racer.

Not sure If being fictitious or honest either way it is funny! I have never rode more than a 125cc mini bike before

125cc is respectable. You’ve done well, @Michibacy.

The coffee blend sounds good.

1 Like