Whats your favorite indian snuff

Whats everybody’s favorite indian snuffs? I personally like fubar fido spicy treat and NC arya madras the best.

Quite a few:
Dholakia Madras Toast, Dholakia White, Dholakia Sparrow; FUBAR Toasted; 6 Photo Motia, 6 Photo Kailash, 6 Photo Natural.

2 Likes

6 Photo Natural. 6 Photo Cheetah 6 Photo Super Kailash

3 Likes

My favourites are Kailash and Anarkali. I don’t use them often as they are messy to pinch (my preferred method of taking snuff). However, that hasn’t stopped me stocking up with 200g of each :smiley:

2 Likes

For me it’s 6 Photo Cheeta, though it’s still not easy to sniff for me, so fine, so dry…
A lot of other 6 Photo snuffs I like a lot. Kailash, Anarkali and LA Natural for example.
Another favorite Indian Snuff for me is 41 Photo Yellow Lilly Perfumed, which was my introduction to Indian snuffs.

2 Likes

cheeta and white elephant all the way

4 Likes

I have and have only had 6P Cheeta and Dholakia Madras Toast.  6P Cheeta is good and I don’t use it very often, but it’s great.  Dholakia Madras Toast is nice but the tobacco, probably nicotiana rustica doesn’t agree with me so I can only use it sparingly before my tolerance is depleted

I want to try other Indian snuffs but due to not knowing what kind of tobacco is used, I might not pursue any more which is kind of a shame

6P Mysore Sandalwood and 41P White Elephant.  If I had to live with those 2 snuffs for the rest of my life I would probably be ok.

1 Like

Super Kailash

2 Likes

6photo Motia, 666, Cheetah, Janta Punjabi

2 Likes

I’d probably try more if I knew which ones didn’t have an incense, perfume or spice smell.  I guess that narrows down my choices, but to what I don’t know

@Gormur try 6P Natural, its plain and pretty strong too. 41P White Elephant and Dholakia White are like unscented versions of 6P Cheeta

2 Likes