Mr. Snuff shipping to Canada

I’m hoping it’s not the flavoured tobacco ban that was passed recently.

Doesnt matter max, I’ve had flavoured snus/dip/snuff since that took place. Even the shipment caught by customs showed up

I placed my very first small order of the following snuff.
Had it delivered to my doorstep in Saskatchewan.

• Samuel Gawith - Firedance
  • Samuel Gawith - Celtic talisman
  • Samuel Gawith - Elmo’s reserve
  • Poschl Ozona   - President

They took around 23 days to arrive. But did eventually arrive in my mailbox. Already placed a second order which is about 3 times the size. I’ll update everyone once it arrives. If all goes well it should be here within 2 weeks as I ordered it about a week ago.

Cheers.

Still waiting!!!

@Maxandtan

What are you missing from your order? Have you contacted customs officers in Alberta?

Finally got my largest order. It says it was shipped oct20. Came today. That’s a long time!

@MAXandtan

BLESS THE LORD!!! Maybe next time just order smaller packages at a time. Alberta is a nightmare for tobacco.

Still waiting on first two orders though. They got resent recently. Turns out customs didn’t delay my larger order. I didn’t get taxed on it.

I have been a loyal customer of MrSnuff for years and years.  I noticed lately that their service has gone downhill.  I hope they get it together.  The last order I received took almost two months to arrive.  It in the past has never taken more than two weeks.  I enquired nicely and was given no explanation or apology after one month.  Then I tried again at 45 days as I was going to contact the credit card company.  Finally I was told it was on its way???  Then last month I tried to place an order…there was a problem on their website.  I emailed, used the online form to contact them and the chat window.  In total probably ten attempts to resolve the issue.  They went in and just deleted me order completely…and after explaining each time there was a problem with their site or with taking my card online they asked me to just go ahead and try again online instead of just calling me.  So by the time I actually started to receive responses the product I wanted was gone.  Again no apology no attempt at customer service.  So I went elsewhere.  

2 Likes

@Curios sorry to hear. I had my issues with them as well and refuse to buy from them anymore. Like you, I was ignored for two months by their customer service, telling me that my purchase was no longer available as it was discontinued. Yet when you go to their site now their stock has been refilled for the snuff I wanted to buy in bulk. I know their customer service lied to me because I was in contact with the particular snuff mill whose snuff I wanted to buy in bulk.

Such a shame.

I’m still waiting on order placed in October. Supposedly it was resent in January. Still not here!

seems like Canada might be the problem. Seems like from day one even before Mr. Snuff Canadian orders got delayed. I think customs isn’t really sure what to do with snuff is a large part of the issue. I don’t know just throwing thoughts out there.

@Curios Hi there. This is Amanda from Mr. Snuff Customer relation. I would really like to apologize for this bad experience you had witnessed lately with Mr. Snuff. We would be definitely going ahead and investigating this matter on an urgent basis and would try to make your experience with Mr. Snuff smooth as before.

If you could please help me with your latest order number, or your email id with which you have an account with Mr.Snuff I would be able to assist you in a better way.

Mr.Snuff’s website is fully functional now and if you give us a try once again and try to purchase from us, I hope this time we won’t disappoint you and you would have a great experience with Mr. Snuff yet again.

If you do face any trouble please reply me back here or shoot me an email at- custserv@mrsnuff.com address me and the issue and I will be in action right away.

I hope you will give Mr.Snuff one more opportunity to be at your service as you have been a very loyal customer to us.

Regards,

Amanda

Mr.Snuff Customer Relation

1 Like

@dwhyte Hi there. I would really like to apologize for this bad experience you had witnessed lately with Mr. Snuff. We would be definitely going ahead and investigating this matter on an urgent basis and would try to make your experience with Mr. Snuff smooth as before.

If you could please help me with your last order number (for which you were facing the problem), or your email id with which you have an account with Mr.Snuff, so I would be able to assist you in a better way.

Mr.Snuff’s website is fully functional now and if you give us a try once again and try to purchase from us, I hope this time we won’t disappoint you and you would have a great experience with Mr. Snuff yet again.

If you do face any trouble please reply me back here or shoot me an email at- custserv@mrsnuff.com addressing me and the issue and I will be in action right away.

I hope you will give Mr.Snuff one more opportunity to be at your service as you have been a very loyal customer to us.

Regards,

Amanda

1 Like

@Maxandtan Hi there, I am really sorry for this bad experience you had with Mr. Snuff. However, I am relieved to see that you finally got your largest order which was shipped to you on 20th October. Can you please tell me your order number for the first two orders you made and you have not received it yet?

The moment I receive your reply with those 2 orders which are yet to be delivered to you, I will investigate this and will try to fix it ASAP.

I am looking forward to your reply on this with the order numbers, so I can fix this for you.

Regards,

Amanda

1 Like

My order from Mr.Snuff came today and I live in B.C. took 27 days and previous order from Toque took around 45-50 days, I don’t know why Canada Post is so bizarre in there handling and certain provinces and there tobacco laws make it all the longer. I’ve gotten use to it as I’m sure most Canadians have, just don’t run completely dry or you’ll cry because you won’t know when it will come by. (From experience)

Also I wonder if they destroy packages? Are they legally able to?

1 Like

Mr snuff finally resent (they said)my Sept order that’s now half sold out and replaced with other items. I hope it actually arrives within 10-15 days as they claim it will. I won’t hold my breath.

@Maxandtan Hi, thank you so much for your reply.

Please feel free to let me know here or email me if you need assistance with any current orders and I will do my best to cater to your needs.

Regards,

Amanda

A recent update on the Canada postal workers strike has me feeling bad for our Canadian snuffers:

…for International parcels: Delays are likely to stretch into March of 2019. International items will require screening by the Canada Border Services Agency. 

1 Like

Dont worry, I got lots of snuff piled away in my basement

1 Like