What is your pre-shower snuff?

Do any of you share my habit of taking snuff before a shower? I have a ritual of packing my nose with Bernard’s Weis-Blau about 10 minutes before I jump in the shower. The fruity schmalzler and moderate menthol combine with the heat of the steam really well. Just before I soap up I blow it out and clean my nose. That moment is the cleanest my nose will be all day. Do any of you have a favorite shower snuff?

Highland Ice & SM Blue, not sure why but I prefer mentholated notes while showering

1 Like

I do mentholated snuffs before showering too. We may be weird.

2 Likes

I don’t do this.

2 Likes

Toque Menthol.

1 Like

Whatever is in my nose when I decide to take a shower :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Usually something menthol. Lately it’s been Poschl Edel Prise.

None as of now. The idea didn’t cross my mind that a menthol snuff could be used to cleanse the nose better. Will try.

None … I shower as soon as I get out of bed and dont usually have my first pinch for an hour or so …

1 Like

I do this too!  Usually a generous pinch of 6 Photo Special. 

1 Like

I like something sweet like Lorillard but I do it all morning before a shower simply because I also need my caffeine fix

1 Like

Going to try this out. Packing some silver dollar vanilla!

1 Like

I smoke a cigarette in the shower (let’s me get away with smoking in the house in secret). Never tried a mentholated snuff before having a shower, though.

@Konrad_von_Marburg TEACH ME HOW TO SMOKE IN THE SHOWER, SENSEI! I imagine my cigs gettin soakin wet

@Rogue LOL. Just hold your cigarette out of the way of the water. :slight_smile:

@Konrad_Von_marburg I have no idea why I didn’t think of that…what if the air is too moist though? Turn down the heat?

It won’t affect the cigarette. I usually read in the bath and I smoke there too.

1 Like