Black Friday Week: Free and Half Price Shipping

My cart is over $50 but I get a The minimum order total for this coupon is $45.00. Some or all of the products in your cart are excluded. message.

@Afterglow 

really? That shouldn’t happen. Can you tell me which products so I can look into it?

@Afterglow

Is your cart total >$45 before shipping?

@MsSnuff how long is the deal going on for?

@MrSnuff Yes sir.

@MrSnuff a few scotches and a bunch of Dholakia

@MrSnuff looks like the free shipping wont work if sale items are in the cart.

yes its not working =( spent over 45$ and added the jar to the purchase thats on sale, but when i put it it wont allow me to put free shipping…=(

Managed to understand the problem…if you get something on offer it detracts the full value from your overall purchase…for example: you spend overall 50 composed by 4 items valued 10 and 1 item valuable 20 but on offer at 10 it will see your overall amount as 30 (detracting the full amount of the discounted item). So you need to spend more to apply it…in my case it was worth adding stuff to the cart as it was compensated by the free shipping…

1 Like

Now why didnt I think of that?

Thank you @MrSnuff! I feel guilty about taking full advantage of your generous offer. After this week, I have an heirloom sized stash.

Glad you worked it out. I was totally flummoxed after multiple tests.

1 Like

What are the details of the sale, and how do I find or implement them on the website? Clicking the banner takes me to the home page, and there isn’t any information about the sale. I hate to admit it, but I can’t figure it out. If anyone can spell it out for me I’d sure appreciate it. I’ve come to the party late and I’m looking to jump on the free shipping train if it’s still possible. Thanks! EDIT: Length (it was too long, so I made it shorter)

I think you missed the boat. There were two codes on the front page that you entered at checkout. They seem to be gone now :(. 

Thanks, I just heard back from Mr. Snuff also telling me that the sale is over. But the sale banners are still on here mocking me for wasting time trying to figure out why they went to nothing, instead of taking me to what would have been the world’s longest Black Friday sale- something I might have realized after looking at a calendar instead of just clicking the sale banner and guessing. Ain’t that some shit? What a bummer, man- how do you miss a week long sale for such a sweet deal? By not logging into snuffhouse, that’s how. I’ll never live it down, no way no how. Boooooooo!! I suck. Also, no free shipping.

1 Like

Any chance another deal will be coming around christmas?

Well, a businessman would be a fool to tell folks when there would be a stupendous deal in the near future, but I will say based on the past, it’s a distinct possibility. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Free shipping right now fyi

@Fantastic_Floyd ^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

I thank you kindly, @Aamon. My shopping cart was just a hundred and forty bucks last time I cared to check, and I’m not anywhere near done yet. I’ll be whittling that down a bit once I start thinking rationally. There’s just so many snuffs I want to try, and they’ve got a whole bunch of 25 gram tins on sale cheap, I’ll be stocking up no matter what I spend. Once again, thanks! It’s nice to know there’s people looking out for a snuff-addled fool like me, sincerely. Nice folks around here.