The Bernard online shop

No,they don’t sell outside of Germany.
When you place an order and try to calculate the shipping cost,you will see…
:frowning:

That sucks big time. I contacted Mr. Snuff and they told me they have discontinued Bernards Alcohol Frei. I’ve only had two tap boxes. But this was a real good one I want to see again.

I really hope that Bernard is not shutting down. One of the best, if not the best, snuff manufacturers in the world. I have not had a chance to try the Alcohol Frei. If anyone is willing to part with some I have a fat sample of Toque custom double flavored Ambrosia for you…

Schmalzlers are literally my favourite. For me, Toque and WoS are nothing compared to Bernard.
I thought buying 30g of Fichtennadel was excessive, but in retrospect that was a darn good decision.
Hopefully other ways of getting Bernard’s could be discovered soon.

2 Likes

I think the USA is moving into a gray market period for certain snuffs. There is low demand for snuff here and the barriers to entry into the market get higher all the time. Toque has worked out American distribution with Silver Dollar and Toque USA, but as Roderick has pointed out, he is unusually ambitious. The only solution I see for the time being is to have a friend in Germany get the snuff and mail it to me–gray market.

1 Like

Tabakandmore.com. German site that ships Dahl to USA.

2 Likes

Thanks @rs422! Did you mean DHL? Also, have you successfully ordered from this site? I am presently attempting to register, navigating the site in German and copying and pasting to Google translate.

1 Like

Yes Doh. I have the phone translate. I have not ordered from them, but saw them recommended on Facebook @ willynelson

If you take a look at the shipping info,they say they don’t send tobacco products outside Germany… :-S

Hi, so sad. I’ve managed to give up almost all nicotine products with snuff… And it seems everyday the pool of available snuff types and flavours is shrinking… There must be a German member on here that would ship?

I have a good friend that his dad is from Germany. His dad was going to go visit family. I gave him a Bernard tap box to see if he could bring me some back. The tobacco store told him they only sell Bernard in another part of Germany than where he was. So he brought me 300 grams of Poschl schmalzler A back to the US. At least he brought me some schmalzler

2 Likes

@willynelson where in the Sonoran desert are you? im in the phoenix area

1 Like

Hey @peacock, I am down in Tucson.

@peacock Also, there are a handful of members here from Arizona. I believe that @psicko is from up in your neck of the woods.

@Willie Nelson, just a few hours north. About the same distance you are from him, just in the other direction.

1 Like

i know of one other person in az and hes in wickenburg (about 45 min north east of phoenix.) 

if any of you are going to be in my area, id love to trade some snuff samples!

I’m in the Lake Montezuma, AZ  area … 1 hour south of Flagstaff.  :)>-

1 Like

I’ve been turning over rocks for a couple months as well searching for a way to get some Bernard snuff to the US. The store in Poland that ships to the US I was referred to by Toni at Bernard did not respond to me unfortunately. 

If I find anything worthwhile I will post. 

In the meantime if anyone has any suggestions for a good stand-in Schmalzler that is accessible I’d love to hear it. Normally I use Fresco, Feinst, altbayerischer schmalzler, and the doppel - fermented kind in the yellow tap box. I will typically sprinkle a little bit of bernard Steife Prise on top of a little pile and freshen up my day. 

2 Likes

Anybody know for certain what countries Bernard will factory ship to? Rosinski seems to be getting some to the shores of America.

@Snapcrackler Mr. Snuff carries the Poschl schmalzlers, which are presently in stock. As @nicmizer indicates, Rosinski will ship to the US, and they also make a schmalzler, Oderlander. The Polish shop to which Toni at Bernard referred me responded initially but then got cold feet once I sent them my order. I have not found a way to get Bernard sent to me. If my cravings become unbearable then I will hit up a friend in Germany. In the meantime I can only hope that Mr. Snuff works out a way to continue stocking Bernard.

1 Like