Words to live by...

well if you really want to split hairs you could make love to almost anything.

5 Likes

I’ve only ever been tried it with human females, and nothing else really appeals, so I’ll defer to your wisdom and experience with that, bob. :wink:

4 Likes

hey I’ve heard enough stories to always wash my hands if I come in contact with a human person.

3 Likes

@Bob now that’s funny

2 Likes

My Dad on cigars… A great cigar that fits your taste Is something special you never can waste Enjoy it down all the way to the butt Then chew the rest like a good long cut

3 Likes

Dad said learn your limits!

took me along time to learn my limit was zero. 

I suffer from the disease of more!

If it makes you feel good, I want more.
>:) 8-X ~O) <:-P :-bd

3 Likes

Dad on amputees

Never shake a hand of an amputee . 

Why I ask . He wipes his butt with it. 

So I said 

Dad: So, how does he wash it clean?

Oh ,I see now. 
:-B

2 Likes

Dad on woman. 

Smell like fish she is a dish

Smells of cologne ,leave it alone.  
:-&

5 Likes

@basement_shaman, those are wicked funny sayings! plus, your " small bumps" of Dholokia White are awesome. I had to go do some cuz my nose was itchy seeing that!

3 Likes

Time to go to work, work all night and search for underpants hey we won’t stop until we have underpants yum tum yummy tum tay. :D/

2 Likes

10 grams of Toque Underpants ??? Profit

3 Likes

When times get tough, just sniff a little snuff

1 Like

Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot

But he will remember with advantages

What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,

Familiar in his mouth as household words,

Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,

Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,

Be in their flowing cups freshly remembered.

This story shall the good man teach his son,

And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remembered

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he today that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition;

And gentlemen in England now abed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispins day

2 Likes

Wow, snuff and theatre :slight_smile:

1 Like

One should always be drunk, that’s all that matters.

So as not to feel time’s horrible burden that breaks your shoulders and bows you down, you must get drunk without ceasing.

But what with? With wine, with poetry or with virtue, as you choose, but get drunk.

And if at some time on the steps of a palace, or in the green grass of a ditch, or in the bleak solitude of your room you are waking up when drunkenness is already abated, ask the wind, a wave, the star, the bird, the clock, all that which flees, all that which rolls, all that which groans, all that which sings, all that which speaks, ask then what time it is.

And the wind, the wave, the star, the bird, , the clock will reply " it is time to get drunk!" so that you may not be martyred slaves of time, get drunk, get drunk and never pause for rest. With wine, with poetry, or with virtue you choose.

-Baudelaire

1 Like

When your asleep is one thing… but when your awake your up to snuff…

1 Like

An excellent piece of advice from an old time Yorkshire comedian named Sandy Powell.

“Never blow down your sherbet dab.”

“To be angry is easy, but to be angry at the right man at the right time for the right reason is difficult.”

Homer, the oddessey

4 Likes

A seasoned man in a tobacco shop in East Tennessee said something along the lines of, A pipe smoker can measure the quality of a conversation by how many matches he uses. My pops and his before him love/d to say, What’s the problem do you have too much money? Now that he’s retired and traveling a lot Oh how the tables on that saying have turned :D.

2 Likes

“Not all nuts grow on trees, some of us are right here.”

1 Like