Addiction, Affliction or just an enthusiast?

I asked myself why i returm to snuff and i have no good answer. I think i just use it to enjoy wasting my time.
There’s nothing really attactive in nicotine for me… I never really smoked (just for a while being a teenager), i overdosed several times and ended up hating tobacco smoke (especially cigarette smoke, which i consider one of the most repulsive things, i literally hold my breath when smoker walks by).
But snuff… Intoduced to snuff in 1997 being a student (that was J&H Wilson’s Medicated No.99, i still have that 25g tin without any health warnings) i barely finished a half of it. Next thing i remember i stumbled upon Poschl’s mentholated snuffs in 2000-s and started using them occasionally, in ridiculous amounts, maybe 15g per year and not for long, maybe 2-3 years. And i got back to snuff again just few months ago. This time i took it seriously. I was ready to do research and invest in it. Trying an learning every day. Why?
My best guess i just need some pointless activity i enjoy that requires dedication.
A way to utilize unclaimed dedication maybe? :slight_smile:

3 Likes