Snuff with the most Nicotine?

Thanks for the tips everyone,i appreciate all the opinions.

Yes, me too. Thanks for the advice.

WE Garrett and Dholakia Sparrow both scratch the itch for me. Especially if i take a pinch of some coarse snuff then a pinch of one of those right afterwards. I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance too.

I don’t know if you’re still interested but FUBAR toasted just kicked me in the nicotine gland.

Rustica!!!

1 Like

Any traditional Indian Madras, or any of the Indian whites does it for me in terms of nic or when I get the craving for plain tobacco

I have not tried any of the Indian snuffs. The most potent I have tried are Sir Walter Scott’s Lundy Foot and St James’ Parish. Toasted with Rustica: gives a nice high with lovely tobacco flavours.More expensive than usual but Johnny uses the finest tobaccos (many rare) and the snuffs have no additives.

The snuff that is most satisfying, isn’t always just about nic strength. Took me a while to learn that. You can get drunk on whisky, but you can get drunk on beer or wine too. Once you find your preferred grinds and flavours, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy.

2 Likes

6 photo cheeta hits me the hardest. if you are looking for some serious nicotine, try swedish snus. they make ridiculously strong snus

3 Likes

Toque Rustica

2 Likes

If you can get your hands on some OSP, that is the strongest that I have ever had, and the only one to get me “sick” from too much nicotine. 

1 Like

@yisraeldov OSP is gone I believe, the feds got to him and had to give up shop.

@Aamon yeah, I know, it is sad. You might still be able to get some in a trade. 

@Aamon I’ll bet if you were to talk with him personally, he may have options.

2 Likes

To my mind, it’s Dolakia White, but I suspect different snuffs affect folks differently.

White makes my nose sing

Bruton will give you a nice nicotine hit

IMHO vast majority of UK produced snuff have about same nicotine levels, but nicotine hit is depedendant how quickly is nicotine released to system. For example toasted snuff could have lesser nicotine amount in total mass, but nicotine hit is quick and short lived. Coarse snuff such as Santo Domingo and Kendal Browns are slow release tobaccos. Also a factor is proportion of actual leaf and stems in mixture + nicotine freebasing compounds such as alkalizing agents in “white” snuffs. Thats my tupence. Jack

3 Likes

You can by nicotine on the net and increase your favorite snuff

Call me overly careful, but I wouldn’t even consider using liquid nicotine with nasal snuff. Lots of possible horrible outcomes. Just snuff more if you’re “in a pinch” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes