Nasal Snuff Review Poschl Gawith Original (Apricot ?)

https://youtu.be/-85HjrELnJQ

I do believe this snuff will last test of time and only get better if the menthol dissipates.

4 Likes

It’s weird to me that it was called apricot when the apricot is really barely even there.

4 Likes

zero apricot for me in this and its one of the snuffs i wont take again if you dont pay me to do so
you can count in the gawith cola which after taking it somehow made all oder poeschl fruity snuffs smells like literaly puke on the carpet
which is a shame i love the ozona-r and alpina before but i can not take them anymore

to investigate further and went to get a 25g bag of jubilaeumsprise which is ozona-r and this one smells alright does not have the nastyness to it i got from two other tins of ozona-r after having one that was really good

Old stock I have (from tap to glass) that’s several years old still has fantastic Apricot scent. Was not called original but was labeled Apricot. Has very mild menthol to start but fades to a long lasting Apricot-tobacco scent.

2 Likes

It must be the lot you got. I get the similar effect as nicmizer. I get a cool menthol that fades away as an apricot scent takes over. I enjoy it on occasion. It was my first snuff other than silver dollar snuff. I’ve had both labels of apricot and original and they seem the same to me.

2 Likes

I don’t get how people aren’t getting apricot in this one. It’s strong in the profile.

Gawith Original is fighting to become my go-to. I just love it. Highly recommended.

3 Likes

@Zebra2374 it’s my wife’s single favorite snuff. There’s always a few tins floating around in our bed :smiley: I think the Sachet has more Apricot aroma but with the tap tins, even buying them by the case, lose some of it both to evaporation and scent contamination from other snuffs

3 Likes

Gawith Original it’s not a bad snuff, I use it, but I’m not a big fan of apricot flavour lol.

1 Like