6 photo sample pack.

Hello someone here mentioned that you can get a pack of small samples of the above. I can’t find it though. Has anyone got a linky. Is it only Mr Snuff? I have checked their site but can’t find but they are uneconomical for UK customers anyway due to high p & p.

looks like they sold  all of them. found this at the German store:The products of 6 Photo Snuff are unfortunately no longer available in the SnuffStore because of the regulations of the EU tobacco product guideline TPD2 (“Tobacco Products Directive”) .

Terrific… so no more Indian snuff once stocks go.

I found and purchased it back in early June.  I found I didn’t like a single one but I found a friend who enjoys them.

Note: I have heard MrSnuff is moving out of the EU so that they can still stock Indian Snuffs.

That will mean higher post costs (they are already high) for Europeans though but I don’t think the guy behind Mr Snuff is too interested in his domestic market. I tend to use mysmokingshop and a small tobscconist in Edinburgh for Johnny’s snuff and buy Toque direct.

1 Like

Oh bummer!  It really is a killer deal and (I hate to rub it in) I’m so glad I got a chance.

If you are interested in any of them in particular I can give you an idea of what they are like.  In my opinion all of the Menthol 6’s are good, although No.6 is frickin amazing - the cardamom and menthol are straight sexy town, especially on a hot summer day.  Extra Strong Golden is also a winner.  

Most of the other ones have a little tooooo much Indian essence going on for my taste.  There is one that is super dark and has a surprise menthol kick that I love - unfortunately that is one of the labels that just had a massive picture of jaw cancer on it so I guess I’ll never know.

2 Likes

I bought several of these boxes of 6 and 8g tubs when they were first offered. I especially like the Green snuff. I can’t identify all the scents, but it has a strong note of mint. As to the others, they are all great even though only a few have the actual name of the snuff on the label. Downside: the horrible cancer pix on the labels, which inevitably fall off. I transfer the snuffs into something a little bigger as the tiny plastic tubs are impossible to pinch from. Too bad about the ban. I think you can order direct from Dholakia. At least, thats what their website implies.

1 Like

I guess you can try contacting six photo directly on the cell number provided at the last on this page http://sixphotosnuff.com/snuff/?page\_id=77 

1 Like

Would this be hard to import into the USA without it getting seized? Or would there be any other consequences besides seizure? Directly from the source that is.

1 Like

I wonder about ordering snuff from India and getting it seized too :frowning:

I wrote a post about the assortment of 6photos, I bought it in the Snuff Store before they stopped distributing. I’d swear it was also available on Mrsnuff.com, but I’ve been looking for it and I can not find it. I guess they’ll get back soon, or they’ve simply stopped producing it.

If you want, I can guide you. The dark color with the amazing mint taste he said Jbretoniv is the Kailash. Four bottles in the assortment come without a name, but I have managed to identify them all. Those who come without a name are: - Kailash, Black tobacco, the bottle has a green background. - Anarkali, dark essence of rose, the bottle differs by having the green background with red flowers. - Especial, red background. - Super Kailash, the bottle has a green background with a golden tobacco, a delicious musk and mint, (my favorite).

2 Likes

Hi All !

Mrsnuff.com and snuffstore were the only ones carrying this product of ours, unfortunately they have run out of stock.

Since they are planning to shift out of EU very soon ,I’m afraid that the sample box will not available any time soon.

Hence we shall be sending out this directly to the customers for the time being.

Price is $ 10 for 1 box including shipping.

Kindly mail your orders to office@sixphotosnuff.com

Whatsapp number + 91 9417104998

1 Like

I like Gold Rush, Motia, Cheeta, Gul, & Madras. The rest are awful, though. Some smell like mentholated body odor. I don’t get how people like that. I put something mentholated into another snuff. That ruined that. These are merely my opinions, but wow. What am I missing?

1 Like

lots of things can effect scent senses. Lots of things. 

The sample pack is back in stock at Mr Snuff for those interested. For 7.99, it almost works out to 50 cents per scent! I bought the sample pack last year and was probably the best snuff investment I ever made. The variety among the 6 Photo line is V E R Y wide, so its definitely a “something for everyone, but everything for no one” type deal. I wish other manufacturers would offer sample packs like this. Imagine a Bernard sampler, or a Fribourg & Treyer! So many fascinating styles to try! Anyway, 666, Begum Green, and the musky types (Anarkali, Kailash, etc) were the big standouts to me, the rest I’ve been gifting out to friends lately. Except for the Cheeta, not my style usually, but sometimes one just NEEDS an Indian white

3 Likes

@Shavasana If you haven’t tried 6 Photo Cheeta Chhap Gul and M.G. Madras (it seems to me that both aren’t included in the sample pack), I heartily recommend obtaining them. By the way, I’m a big fan of Begum Green!

2 Likes

Yeah, the Begum Green is very interesting. Seems to have some component from their medicated line (but toned down a tad) along with a pleasant sweet wintergreen scent. I’ll definitely have to give that Madras a try, seems like everyone is raving about it!

1 Like

I like this sample pack and thought it was a great deal. I’m very glad I got it. The containers and not pinchable, but I use the cap off an ink pen as a little shovel and put some on the back of my hand to snuff. That works fine. I love Indian snuffs. In the past I had a huge collection. But this assortment box will do me good.

1 Like

I’m thinking of re-ordering a few 6Ps from the sample pack individually in the tins. All of my smlample pack rolls have similar lingering aromas that aren’t present in the Motia and Cheetas I got on their own. I suspect there’s some smell contamination between the rolls. That said it’s still the best deal in snuff, and they STUFF those plastic rolls :smiley:

3 Likes