Scotch Snuff

Just thought I’d show people around the world what they might find in a local grocery store here in the South.  You won’t find this at a Wal*mart, but a lot of smaller grocers will have it.  Look at all that Honey Bee back there!!!  

Just realized that the prices on there may cause some issues - sorry about that.  I don’t know how to delete posts.  Oh well.  C’est…

snuffybutt

Wow that will put hair on your chest meme - Beard Baby

3 Likes

Jealous!

@jbrentoniv

Any chance you want to ship some of that to us that don’t live in the US south (even though we may have at one point )?

It would be perfectly fair for you to take a markup as well.

1 Like

I’d say the one tub with the up-side down train stamp could pay out big on the world market!

@yisraeldov

I wouldn’t mind doing it and I would probably prefer to trade rather than take a mark-up.  Let me know what you want and how we can do it (paypal preferred).

I’m in the market for some FT HDT.  I don’t want to spring for the 450g tub which is all they have left on the Mr.S.

@jbrentoniv Why don’t you order directly from Willsons ? then you get fresh stuff. 

I live in Israel so need to see how much the shipping would be. I’m just curious to dry some US snuff. 

I’m pretty sure there are others on this forum that would be interested too.

1 Like

@yisraeldov

I never even thought about ordering from them - but may now that I’ve seen the handkerchief set.  That’s pretty dang spiffy.

Well, just let me know.  I am not a fan of the scotches, although it has been a while since I’ve tried them and should probably revisit.  The SilverDollar Scotch is every bit as scotchy as the ones I can get here.  I have a tube of everything you see in the picture, minus the Honeybee (which I hear is one of the best).  There is just something about the scotches that isn’t pleasing to me.  

^ if you try to order directly from WoS you will be horribly disappointed when they inform you that they will not ship to anywhere in North America

2 Likes

@n9inchnails When was the last time you tried… try to email Dave, he was very acomedating 

^ a couple of weeks after the new site opened up,  I placed an order then a couple days later got an email stating my order was cancelled because they will not ship to North America.

1 Like

@n9inchnails

I would still try contacting them via email or telephone. They where more than happy to ship my order even though I had issues with my credit card.

I do not understand why WoS will not ship to the US. I buy snuff with a credit card, from Europe, just about every month. I just don’t get it. Their site used to say that it was due to credit card problems. They should realize that their sales would get a very nice boost if they sold to us direct. I’ll still use Mr Snuff and Lil Brown, but Wilson’s straight from the source would be fantastic, IMO.

1 Like

@mrmanos, I read somewhere in the last few days air about this. He said the credit card vendor he uses doesn’t allow it from what I recall. They need to switch to one where we can order direct.

1 Like