Snuff mix recipes

Toque Coke mixed with Toque Camphor and Clove is divine. I know it sounds odd, but the clove mixed with the cola smells exactly a spiced cola I used to drink. The camphor isn’t too strong and it helps keep me clear to enjoy the scent even more.

The NB Madras is too strong and fine for me as a beginner, so I mixed NB Madras with Horse brand Joshi snuff (which is a fairly moist snuff). NB Madras is 60% and Horse Brand Joshi 40% (I eyeballed it). This is effective for me to take NB Madras or else I just wouldn’t visit it again as a beginner. Infact, this might become my all day snuff until I get hold of some new ones which are on the way. 

NTSU Black mixes well with any fine/dry/scented/medicated snuff that could be too challenging to start with as it is.
The fine particles stick to the coarse moist ones in a very efficient manner to avoid throat hits.
Start with a 1:1 ratio and modify accordingly.
Take fun seriously!

I’ve been sick the last few days, and using mostly an 80/20 mix of Tom Buck and O&G. I wish there were more medicated SPs out there.

@Hitsuzen OSP 5 ? Medicated SP

Any plain snuff, plus any highly perfumed snuff. Mix to taste. Good bases include: Viking Blonde/Brown/Dark/Thor’s Hammer Toque Plain/Plain Coarse WoS Natural Mixer Examples: F&T Seville/Bordeaux/Morlaix etc SG Celtic Talisman / Firedance / Bouquet / Jockey Club GH Cherry/Mitchells Anything that you find a little overpowering if snuffed “neat” Then add a small percentage of rustica if the nicotine doesn’t seem to be getting through. I don’t tend to blend perfumed/flavoured snuffs together, except for my “granny’s stew” reject blend.

1 Like

Rusty Elephant - 50/50 mix of Toque Rustica and White Elephant

4 Likes

Crazy mix for a spicy weekend: Approximately equal parts of: NTSU Black White Elephant Viking Dark SG London Brown SG Black Rappee L260 WoS Best SP F&T Morocco GH Ambassador 6P SuperKailash Mix well and let it blend for 3-6 hours, shake the container periodically. Resulting one box of snuff replaced all leftovers on my desk… plug&pray…

1 Like

any WoS menthol + Poschl DoppelAroma
L260 + Sternecker Echt Fresko (or Poschl SudFrucht)

Lovely combination of an english type menthol either too dry or too strong with some not-so-smoky schmaltzer type flour, should be taken with a pinch of salt, but I highly recommend it.

White Ice = 75% Fubar Willie Pete + 25% WoS Dynamite 

2 Likes

One hit wonders batch no.2:

50% Hedges L260 + 25% NTSU Black + 25% bernard gekachelter virginie dunkel

Theres something about clean smoky menthols that I havent been able to find in any snuff. (Except Bernard Fichtennadel and Amostrinha that are still too scented and overpower the straight  tobacco flavour). Thats why I make my own mixes in this category.

Any plain Madras snuff with 6P Super Kailash 70:30

1 Like

I have some Poeschl Bayern-Prise, and Gawith Original - neither of them I would buy again.  Just mixed them at a 1:1:1 ratio with some Alpina and the result is very nice.  Toned down Alpina with added depth and warmth.  A decent use for two snuff which I wasn’t too keen on using up.

3 Likes

im messing around with F&T seville and cheeta. equal parts of each is pretty good but i think im going to add a little more cheeta

1 Like

Just picked up one of the new ABS plastic boxes from Mr. Snuff so I started out with just Sudfrucht. Then I tossed in some Doppelaroma just to be silly. It was pretty darn good, but I figured why not stop there? Added some Echt Fresco for the sake of schmaltzlerfest but that didn’t work out (Poschl and Sternecker don’t jive too well). Then a little Honey Bee, Toque Raspberry, WoS Raspberry (menthol), WoS Summer Berries, and a dash of Rustica went into the mix. Shook it up, let it rest for a day, and now it’s a winner. Heady, sweet, fruity schmaltzler with just a touch of menthol. Pardon me while I indulge :^)

3 Likes

Sound like when I was a kid… we called it a “grave yard” .

1 Like

I’ve not tried it yet, but I would imagine that a little Toque Raspberry mixed with Toque Almond Toast might make a very decent Toque Bakewell Pudding.

1 Like

Toque toast and marmalade with 6photo 66.  Called it “Order 66” - Star Wars Nerdom

Then took some White elephant and  Wilsons Menthol.  Call it “Babar” -after the books…lol

1 Like

Needed to knock out some of the Strawberry Toque from an overpacked bullet.  Just happened to have 0.5g of McC Aztec at the bottom of tin.  Knocked out about half the strawberry into the aztec and BAM!

Chocolate Covered Strawberries = 1:1 McChrystals Aztec with Toque Strawberry

4 Likes

Wilson’s Irish No. 22 and SG Irish D (the base- full-bodied, slightly sweet), Toque USA Whiskey and Honey Rustica (for strength and sour tang), and Toque Spanish Gem (for something mysterious). For a dry snuff, this is very easy on the nose. The scent is straightforward while being multi-dimensional and not at all confusing to the nose. Shovels quite well.

1 Like