41 Photo Yellow Lilly Perfumed

Although I’ve never really been a fan of perfumed or floral snuff I added a tin of this to my last order on a whim. Gotta say I’m loving it. After a long day of snuffing plain tobacco heavy snuffs I find this a refreshing treat to the nose as I’m relaxing on my bed. I also get zero back drip, which can be a problem with even my favourite snuffs when in a reclined position. I wouldn’t say the nicotine is overwhelming exactly, but that’s not always what it’s about. It’s also very easy to take, although the grind is fine and it looks like White Elephant it’s much more moist, I’d say it’s suitable for a beginner. Give it a go I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

1 Like

I have the plain and it is a very easy snuff to use. And also economically priced. I won’t get to try the perfumed version but I’ll take your word on it.  :)>-

2 Likes

I hope you do get to try it basement_shaman, won’t is too definite a word for my liking, never say never :)>-

1 Like

I have this snuff and find it very unique. I am thinking the scent might be lilly. I don’t know for sure, but it seems to have a lot of N, and the scent fades quickly. I like it when I want a nicotine blast in a hurry. For anyone who is wondering, it is not at all like other Indian perfumed snuffs. No incense type of scent. Just a light floral, on top of pretty powerful, fine ground, nicotine-rich powder. I’m not a big of White Elephant at all, and even though this is similar in grind, its less potent, and the light flower scent is different (to my nose, anyways), and not overpowering. And for sure, the price is right. The little tin is packed tight to the brim with snuff.

4 Likes

The only thing different I have to say about it, is that I do get a bit of an Indian incense vibe from this, but just a tad along with something sweet and floral - different from all the other perfumed Indian snuffs I’ve had.  It’s not one of those that will be smelled into the next day… maybe 20-30 minutes.  Very nice, light, Indian snuff.

4 Likes

I love Yellow Lilly Perfumed, and especially when mixed with Toque Rustica. Nice bedtime mix right there. I’ve only recently ordered the other varities, so I can’t speak to how they are, but I find the light floral scent of Yellow Lilly Perfumed taken by itself to be an occasional treat, though when I want a floral I tend to go for Wilson’s Wallflower.

3 Likes

I have tried all 3 (Natural, Perfumed and Mint). Do you like the natural @basement_shaman ? - I somehow think im sniffing pollens up my nose. I really don’t get a feel of tobacco or nicotine. What do you think this is made of by first guess?

The mint is pretty good and has certain “medicinal” value to me, while the perfumed is ok if you’re looking for something different. I might store these tins to see if I do like them in the future.

2 Likes

I am using Yellow Lily Perfumed and Mint and liking them more by the day. Since I am a high tolerance user, this doesnt give me any nic whatsoever but is a good treat when I want to calm down and use less nic snuff. Very economical and with the tins I have, this might last me a long time. 

2 Likes

41 Photo Yellow Lilly Perfumed was my first introduction to Indian Snuff. Never regretted puting that tin to my order that time, since it got me hooked on Indian Snuff! And many Indian snuffs later the Yellow Lilly Perfumed still has a special place in my snuff collection.

2 Likes