Which is the craziest and most metholated snuff you have ever tried?

Which is the craziest and most metholated snuff you have ever tried?
My choice so far would go to RED BULL strong snuff but your opinion is very welcome!

I do not think anything can beat HEDGES snuff on menthol… 

4 Likes

For sure L260!

4 Likes

WoS Dynamite or Fubar Snafu medicated. Wilson’s is easier to use.

I do like Hedges it is refreshing. I put some on top of a bowl full of five brothers and it was delightful . I may have to get more when the time is right. I feel there is nothing crazy about it. It’s just strong. 

For a all day menthol I have to go with Mc C O&G.

Red bull was one of my first strong medicated. :)>-

1 Like

Red Bull was the strongest I’ve had. I didn’t handle it well.

2 Likes

Hedges hits the hardest, Medicated No. 99 is as mentholy, but smoother.

3 Likes

I would have to put my vote in for Hedges, too strong of a menthol for me though still has a time and place.

2 Likes

Personally I think WoS Super Menthol is about as potent as it gets. I’m a big fan of L260, WoS Dynamite, FUBAR Medic, Poschl Redbull, etc; I know it’s absolutely opinion but I find the WoS Super Menthol to be the strongest menthol. It’s very sharp!

3 Likes

WoS Dynamite, I took it only once and got half of my skull frozen in less than 2 seconds, and never touched it since. I have another 5g tin of Super Cool (Super Menthol) still unopened, might be stronger, but I guess that I won’t be able to compare, as those are well above my tolerance level.

2 Likes

From the ones that I have tried, I would say WoS dynamite is my favorite, but I can’t take it all day like McChrystals  O&G. 

I have yet to try hedges, but I have heard good things about it.

WoS extra menthol, is strong menthol, but not very complex.

2 Likes

I would have to cast my vote for McChrystals Highland Ice. Menthol, Eucalyptus, and Peppermint Oil. Take a pinch in the winter right before going out to shovel snow, and it feels like an air conditioner blowing from your sinuses through the back of your head.

4 Likes

On the WoS site they say that Super Cool is the “equivalent of Medicated 99” and SM 500 is the “equivalents of Hedges L260.”

What does that mean, these are copies of Hedges and Medicated 99 or they are the same product with a different label ?  

3 Likes

@Hitsuzen I remember reading that Highland Ice is the same as O&G, but I don’t detect any peppermint in O&G.

That being said, I don’t think that any of the McChrystals come close to WoS Dynamite, when you open that tin the whole room smells of it.

1 Like

@yisraeldov Highland Ice and O&G are definitely very different creatures. I have a bulk tub of each. Highland Ice is like O&G on steroids B-) You should check out Paul’s video on it, it’s hilarious!

2 Likes

@Hitsuzen, from this thread ( http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/10657/mcchrystal-s-highland-ice ) it seems that McChrystals says they are the same. Does anyone know if Ian McChrystal uses this forum ?

1 Like

@yisraeldov Yes, but at the end of the thread, OP states that new that it’s in his hands, they’re definitely different. I just did a comparative pinch to follow up the pinch of O&G I had already taken, and I have to agree.

1 Like

@hitsuzen, Ok, I only had my tin of highland ice in my hands for about 2 seconds before some one snatched it up, my first impression was that I was inclined to believe that it was the same as OG, but that was just from the tin note, I never even got to take a pinch.

I just saw Paul’s video, and will have to make another order from McChrystals ( who does free shipping BTW )  The OG is a great all day snuff, but I really like peppermint.  

2 Likes

For me it is the 6 Photo Medicated No 666. Strong blast of menthol.

4 Likes

Hedges

1 Like

@yisraeldov and @Hitsuzen that is what McChystals claim, that Highland Ice is just O&G packaged for a different market (whatever that means). Though I am 100% sure these are different snuffs, I found O&G to have a Menthol and Camphor while Highland Ice has a Menthol and Eucalyptus. Personally I found O&G stronger in the menthol department than Highland Ice, though thats just my nose.

Whether “packaged for a different market” they mean it is exactly the same snuff or basically the same snuff though slightly different. I did notice a slightly different grind though that may just be me, i’ve been out of Highland Ice for a while they used to be two of my favorites

1 Like