Your latest snuff order

Above photo of order without packing, just snuff I see is 839 grams or .839 kilos. Well over a kilo when you add the weight of the metal tins, cardboard boxes and ship packaging. The # I came up with is for just the physical snuff powder only.

With the helpful advice of @Aamon and @larry_90066 in another thread, I’ve ordered some nice-looking Sir Walter Scott snuffs from The Pipe Shop:

Pontefract

Roslein

Lundy Foot

2 Likes

@nicmizer , I think you have too much time on your hands if you are calculating the weight of my snuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Newbiesnuffer You asked and I gave you a honest answer. @yisraeldov Yes I have lots of time on my hands as Im starting my 3rd week of 8 recovery from surgery.

I’ve decided to try the OSP line after reading so many positives

1 Like

Well, first order in 5 years!

100g McC Hopfen snuff

100g High Mill No 1

50g Attar of Rose

3 Likes

@lunecat And you can’t fault their speed: I placed the order Sunday night and got the delivery Tuesday afternoon! So now am faced with the pleasant question of which to try first …

Finally my toque order got here:
imagee08c6.md.jpg
image3e364.th.jpg image4bb22.th.jpg image5456d.th.jpg imagec0ab1.th.jpg imageab90e.th.jpg imagee7981.th.jpg imagedcc54.th.jpg imageca38f.th.jpg image0e92c.th.jpg image6e6bd.th.jpg imageb4168.th.jpg imagee08c6.th.jpg image2e1b6.th.jpg

5 Likes

I’m envying you your location (and not just for proximity to the Pipe Shop, though that definitely weighs in the balance). And I’ll make sure the Festival is in my next order …

W/regard to the ‘black clouds on the horizon’- is there a specific measure you’re worried about, or simply the general tendency over the last couple of decades?

SWS Golden Horn SWS Latakia Swedish Match Taxi Red

4 Likes

My second order from Mr. Snuff, although I’m still waiting on my first order some two weeks out.  But given timing I figured this would refill me when I ran out:

Abraxas Premium Batch Fin,

Abraxas Dragun,

Silver Dollar Vanilla,

Viking Thor’s Hammer,

Toque Ginger,

Toque Toffee

4 Likes

Nothing at the moment and its killing me!

5x 10 gms tin Toque Spanish Gem - Amrosia (Custom)
2x 10 gms tin Toque Spanish Gem
2x 10 gms tin Toque St. Clements
1x 10 gms tin Toque Lavender
1x 10 gms tin Toque Grapefruit
1x 10 gms tin Toque SP Extra

Hopefuly my local post office will be quick with delivering Note about delivery, please pick up. Jack

5 Likes

@JackGrave Took 9 days to get mine in Cincinnati.

Got the 10 for the price of 9 tins. Berwick brown, natural toast, Spanish gem, peach, chocolate, Wild berry, Lime toast. St Clements, Rose,and SP extra.

4 Likes

I made a huge order fro Mr Snuff a month ago and still haven’t received anything. The first time I ordered I had no problems and it was pretty fast. Did anyone has waited more than that ?

@snufferdemedicis I have only had one long wait over ordering 260 grams, which has been converted to other sizes since 260 gram is no longer available. Order placed January. Still waiting. Not as long as some have waited, so I am being patient.

Hopefully only customs hold up. Had this happen to me also on past orders. You might be able to use tracking # to locate progress in transport.

Just got my order in today after waiting for about 2 weeks. It’s finally here, I’m pretty new to the board and have been snuffing for about a year, but only sand dollar brands and WE Garret and sons sweet snuff that i can grab locally. Also had a few of the wilsons of sharrow a mentholated and a best sp. Regardless here is the mr snuff order that came in.

1 x De Kralingse “Prins Regent” 20g

1 x Fribourg & Treyer “Old Paris” 25g

1 x Samuel Gawith Christmas Pinch 25g

1 x Wilsons  Assorted 5g gift Pack :

WoS Chocolate Mint

WoS Vanilla Ice

WoS Jasmine

WoS SP no1 Bottom Mill

WoS Irish Coffee

WoS Honey Menthol

Overall I’m very pleased with everything especially with the De Kralingse! 

5 Likes

have a small order from toque hopefully coming today :) 

Cheese and Bacon 10g

Quit 25g 

USA Black Cherry 10g

Peanut Butter 10g

Toffee 10g

Ambrosia 10g

Lime Toast 10g

haven’t tried any of them apart from ambrosia and i am so excited !

5 Likes