Jaxons New Flavours

@mrmanos The Queens… Celtic Talisman? … and are you sure the Duke’s is V.Dark not V.Brown?

@50ft_trad…Yeah, Celtic Talisman seems like Queens! And Duke’s Brown is likely V Brown. Whatever they are, they’re pretty good. I also got one called High Drive, thats flavored, according to the shopkeeper, like Red Bull energy drink. I’ve never tried the drink, but the snuff is quite nice. Fluffy, almost reddish-brown in color, slightly moist. They’ve had that one for a while, but I had only tried a dried out tap box of it. The sealed tin is much nicer.

@mrmanos how is the nicotine hit on the High Drive ? I think I will have to try that one on my next order. Problem is that I can’t order more than 70USD at one time or I have to pay extra VAT.

What?  Are these confirmed to be made by Sam Gawith?  I love Sam Gawith and their style of coarse, moist, fluffy, dark snuffs.  And what with their now-reduced selection, I’m definitely interested in this if they’re contracting with SG.

They have several snuffs made by SG. I think the High Drive is the now discontinued Guarana, the Queens Special sounds like Celtic Talisman, and then there’s Coffee Cream, Toffee, and several others. If these are all registered and fully compliant, it means another lease of life for some SG snuffs we would otherwise have lost

Had a look at the Snuff.me.UK and notice they will ship to the U.S. but not to all the state’s. Why do they exclude some of them? Of course my state is on that black list. What BS.

I believe they ship to states which haven’t outlawed distance selling of tobacco (or something to that effect). In other words, blame your state, not Jaxons. They’re just avoiding law suits

@50_trad never an issue with Toque or Mr.Snuff. Ordered many times from them and Snuff Store also. “???”

Then just be extremely grateful that there’s someone who’ll do whatever’s necessary to get you your snuff. You can’t blame other companies for wanting to keep their noses clean.

1 Like

Snuff.me.uk is the maker of Jaxons ? I really like the Queens Special, just got a bit tin of it, great scent and it really lasts, a few hours even.

The 1969, says SP but it is mentholated, don’t know if that is normal for SP’s or not.

The Chocolate Tangerine permeated everything, not a fan of choclate orange so I’m going to give it a pass.

imageae416.th.jpg image4bbb4.th.jpg image572dc.th.jpg

?

@yisrealdov The guy who runs snuff.me.uk is the same guy who commissioned Jaxons snuffs from Samuel Gawith. He named the Jaxons brand after his dog.

3 Likes

I did areview of the Queens Special if anyone is interested.

1 Like

The High Drive is guarana scented. It’s good, a real nice medium brown, and kind of fluffy. But it’s not any higher in nicotine, nor does it have a guarana-like speediness. It’s just a good snuff. I wrote to the company asking what flavor it was, and he answered back and told me it was guarana. He said it was like “Red Bull” energy drink, but I think it is only the flavor, not the actual seed or fruit or whatever it is that gives that drink it flavor. At any rate, you should try it, it’s quite nice. I like their Rose, and Queen’s Special too. I’ve never tried the chocolate/tangerine. 

@mrmanos. Don’t really care for the Chocolate Tangerine, not chocolate and orange in general, I got a large tin as a replacement for another small tin that was out of stock.

1 Like

Hello Guys , yes the new Jaxons is out retail - www.snuff.me.uk and wholeasle - www.snuff.ltd.uk

Samuel Gawith no longer make jaxons snuff , which has allowed me to improve ( in my own opinion  ) the snuff and scents, design and away with the old plastic sliders 

NOTE: anyone that wants wholesale or can recommend any online shops or high street shops i can get in contact let me know through info@snuff.ltd.uk or through IM on here

cheers
Jay

1 Like

@mrmanos

I think I changed my mind regarding the chocolate tangerine

https://youtu.be/WLLK67YoB1s

A new name to me and in the UK too. Thanks for the heads up. I will have to give them a try.

I ordered Jaxons club special (chocolate tangerine) about a month ago to replace wos chocolate orange, its a different take to it…but I must say I am really enjoying it and it has been my all day snuff since, find it perfect for every situation. Smells exactly like mcvities chocolate orange club biscuits lol.

I will definitely try other jaxons snuffs I was pleasantly surprised by the gr8 quality. I think I will stock up on this and also get the alpine and queens special.

Been taking Alpine (Vanilla) and I am equally impressed, its become my new daily driver, been a week and its almost finished. Its second snuff from Jaxons I get and again the quality is really good, this brand is pleasant will have to continue with the other flavors to explore.

The snuff is rather moist and tends to release a lot of liquid in the nose (forward drip hits pretty fast).

I personally like that because you blow your nose and your left with the scent and the nicotine and don’t have to worry about your nose becoming clogged.

Flavor is strong and natural, has somewhat of a creaminess about it.

@mrmanos

I think I changed my mind regarding the chocolate tangerine

https://youtu.be/WLLK67YoB1s