Hull Snuff Takers Award The St’John’s Public House with a toilet mirror

The St’ John’s is just about the one and only un altered pub in our area. Noted for good beer and free snuff on the bar (and in the past funny smoke). Frank, the Landlord has got fed up with replacing the mirror in the Gent’s Toilet. For some reason it gets broken, maybe some of the clientèle just don’t like the way they look after a few drinks, or and a few funny smokes! Well last night myself and ermtony went into the toilet and erected a unbreakable mirror so that the snuff takers that frequent the pub can keep a check that we don’t have the Hitler moustaches etc.

What a good citizen you are! (I just carry a little pocket mirror)

Good deal, Snuff Head. I wish there were bars in the US that had snuff there for patrons. Must be a great place.

It is :smiley:

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@ Wrinkled Weasel, Yes I find the Ozona President boxes good for that. Another tip is to buy Mirror foil and to stick small pieces onto snuff boxes. Ok, you don’t get a clean image as a true mirror but it is good enough.

I avoid the whole Hitler moutache thing by having a real moustache. My beard would be lonely without it!

Just why don’t some of the new members read a few post’s way back before posting on this forum and then, maybe not make a fool of them self? >> http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/599/9/faces-of-snuffhouse-members/

LOL…

Snuff Head: “Just why don’t some of the new members read a few post’s way back before posting on this forum and then, maybe not make a fool of them self? >> http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/599/9/faces-of-snuffhouse-members/I don’t get it!!! The guy I saw, when I went to that link, didn’t look at all like Hitler - an old snuff-sniffin’ goat maybe - but NOT Hitler… :^O ROFL!!! Snuff Head, how much wax did you have on your chin whiskers when you took that shot!!!.. ;^)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. How long do I have to be here before I am not a “new member”, sheesh! I saw your mugs over there already. You were wearing your Hitler moustache on top of your white goat moustache. My mug is on one of the next pages, I have the advantage of having a beard the same color as most snuff, so its eaier to get away with. Although before the pocket mirror, I was known to walk around the house with brown powder on both sides of my upper nose, and the underside. After awhile the wife said she’d stop telling me about it, and would let me embarrass myself in public. So now I carry the mirror. :-P~