Are the any secret snuff recruiters out there?

At the moment I’m slowly turning my smoking work mates over to snuff, also all of my friends love it. Occasionally when mates are having a smoke in the beer garden, I sometime flaunt my snuffing as a conversation piece and try to advocate and preach for the all mighty snuff.

Is anybody else a promoter when the opportunity presents itself?

Yes. To cigarette smokers.

1 Like

Keep up the good work Ambassadors!   :D/

I’ve gotten a couple of pipe smokers to try it and most have really liked it.

3 Likes

GREAT WORK GUYS !

5 Likes

I try. I made a convert out of a friend who dips and smokes cigars. Funny thing, he liked the aroma of Sir Walter Scotts Havana Toast the best but took him awhile to learn how to snuff it without sneezing fits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I converted my neighbor a few weeks ago. He’s still smoking, but he always has some snuff with him.

1 Like

It’s annoying turn people on and they look at me like I am their snuff daddy. I’ve given away samples and converted a few. added extras to my orders for those who don’t trust CC info over the internet. And some just refuse to try snuff because of former drug abuse and are content on inhaling poisonous cigarette smoke even though I explain the harm reduction of  noncombustible snuff .

My brother in-law asked why do I use snuff, Does it get you high he asks. I said does something have to get you high to use it? I told him it’s just another experience to make life enjoyable; sure you can encounter a nicotine rush if your tolerance is low. And it opens up pleasure receptors in your brain that makes people ,situations, and unpleasant things much more tolerable. He claims tobacco is stupid but there is scientific facts that show tobacco makes you think better and makes you more productive . It is good to arm yourself with facts. never argue a losing conversation. I let him smell my snuff and he said it was nice but he wouldn’t put it in his nose.

You can’t convert them all but you can plant the seed of wonder, and when they are ready the light will shine. I’m no secret snuff recruiter but I am also not one to stand on a soap box shouting to the world. It’s just polite when taking a pinch to offer others to share in your delight.  I openly snuff in public without blatantly making a spectacle of myself. Most people mind their own business even if they don’t know it is just tobacco.      

9 Likes

Kind of agree. Take snuff in front of people, answer their questions if they are curious, offer a pinch if they want one. But I get really annoyed if people try to talk me into something I don’t want to do, even if it would be good for me, so I don’t want to do the same thing. The only time I do get on a soap box a bit is with real tobacco enthusiasts, pipe and cigar smokers, if they’ve never come across snuff before. And if someone tells me that they are considering vaping to give up fags, I’ll tell them I think snuff works better and is a classier act. But I don’t get a commission for recruits, so live and let live if someone prefers something else.

5 Likes

3 work mates who don’t dabble in anything tobacco related have tried a small box car of McC chocolate :). 1 of my friends snuffs when we are drinking but hasn’t gotten anything for himself (yet lol)

3 Likes

I just gave a store attendant a silver dollar raspberry. He was very interested in snuff.

2 Likes

My friend’s all think I’m far too eccentric to emulate anything I do :))

10 Likes

The only person I’ve ever given a pinch of snuff to, is my older brother. Every single person I have ever offered a pinch of snuff to, has declined. Maybe I’m hanging around the wrong crowd.

3 Likes

I offer to everyone. Only three have ever taken me up on the offer.  I have quite a few folks at work that like to check in with me to smell what I have in my snuff box for the day… but they stop at taking a pinch.

1 Like

My youngest brother was a chainsmoker for the last 10 years. He always liked to sip from my pipe whenever I would light one up, but his busy lifestyle wouldn’t allow him to get into pipesmoking. 3 weeks ago, during a weekend visit, I tricked him into trying some of the snuffs I had with me and he was quite impressed. 2 weeks ago I gave him a fresh small tin of Ozona English Menthol. Two days later his wife said that she “panicked” during the night because he wasn’t snoring at all ( also a long lasting symptom of his blocked nostrils). Then he asked for more varieties, and I gladly stashed him up with 5g smashboxes full of fresh SG KB, WoS Honey&Menthol and some scented Paul Gotards I wasn’t very keen on. He has now reduced his RYO sticks from 20 to 5 daily. Seems that snuffs suits him perfectly because he can always pinch on the go.

4 Likes

Anything to get people off the coffin nails. Kudos to snuff.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten two people into snuff from smoking and or dipping.

2 Likes

people at the bar just … both non smokers got a guy his own tin of hedges

and another guy always asks me for some wasabi and takes massive pinches .

they seem to like mentholated snuffs at the bar

2 Likes

Life long friend and his band will be doing a low key show at a hole in the wall brick and mortar tavern next weekend. Of course non smoking atmosphere. Will have a great arsenal of snuffs to entertain old and new acquaintances.

1 Like

My grandfather steals pinches left and right when I’m around him. I offered snuff to a few friends that asked to try it. A couple liked it, but only one that I know of went out a placed an order. The others are happy to take a pinch anytime I’m around though.

2 Likes

I do offer snuff to those around when I take a pinch.  Quite a few people here in the region like it but don’t use snuff regularly - more than happy to have a wee bit now and then.  No one has been turned in to a regular user as yet, but there is still time

3 Likes