Snuff call out thread.

Just did one of my favorites F&T HDT :wink: Calling out De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil(reg)

I don’t have De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil {reg} to not kick start I will do with kas sauce if that okay with you snuffers.

Calling out Dholakia Manjul 

Dholakia Manjul, two pinches. I know this is suppose to have mint or a bit of menthol in it, but I can barely smell the both. Could be due to me doing copious amount of L260 and Mc’s O&G, either way very nice.

I’m going with the one I’m on this morning,

McChrystals Highland Ice

I got the Highland Ice
Calling out WOS Strasbourg

WOS Strasbourg I will have to blow the dust off the bottle. I haven had this in years talk about necromancing wow thanks for the reminder. 

Since Mc Chrystals has been getting attention I call out Mc C Whiskey 

2 Likes

Mc Chrystal’s Whiskeys up. I love the Mc Chrystals range and the original design although it’d be nice to have different sticker designs for their other snuffs besides O&G. Sticking with one of my favorite tobacco bases’ with the classic

Mc Chrystal’s S.P

I’ll nab McC’s SP and call out one I don’t think I’ve seen on here yet:

Old Mill Conundrum

Conundrum here!! I call out Old Mill Pumpernickel Toast

Okay I’m going to KickStart with my order that just arrived. I’ll go with

Toque SP EXTRA

SP Extra down. Calling out F&T Old Paris.

Very last crumbs of my toque sp extra… seriously about to cry… calling out dolacia Swiss chocolate since I have been waiting 8 weeks for my sample to arrive.

1 Like

I’ll dibs both F&T Old Paris and Dolakia Swiss Choco…

Calling out De Kralingse Macuba

I have the macuba…sweet and flowery little recipe.  I forgot about that one, but the moment I read it I could smell it in my mind’s nose.

Calling out Silver Dollar Medicated.

I got the silver dollar medicated. Calling out OM Equinox. I don’t think That’s been called out yet.

Kick starting this thread with some Samuel Gawith Black Rappee! Delicious coarse ground black snuff with a very straight forward earthy tobacco aroma albeit pretty unforgiving on the back drip if you somehow insufflate it too far or decide it is a bright idea to load your nose to capacity with it before laying on your back to sleep lol. I did this and the resulting gag of snuff was very bitter in a very bad way.

Sg BR in the nose

Calling out SG Firedance 

My small glass bail top needs refilling from my bulk stash anyway, so I’ll take the Firedance. Next up, Anarkali

Love all six photo black snuff. I got the Anarkali 

Calling out Toque Pumpkin 

I’ve got the Toque pumpkin :)>- Calling out Toque Black Truffle

Okay ill jump start with something easy, lets go with Ozona PRESIDENT