Snuff call out thread.

I’ll jumpstart it with some, SWS Lundy Foot

I’ve got some fresh Lundy Foot out.  Good stuff.

Calling out Tube Rose.

1 Like

Tube Rose in my nose…and throat. How about something completely different. I call out WoS Rosemary.

I’m gonna kick start it with , Abraxas Premium batch Fin. \m/

Abraxas Premium batch fin up. Smells like a well stocked humidor to me.

Calling out Wilson’s IHT No. 22/F&T HDT

1 Like

Just did one of my favorites F&T HDT :wink: Calling out De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil(reg)

I don’t have De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil {reg} to not kick start I will do with kas sauce if that okay with you snuffers.

Calling out Dholakia Manjul 

Dholakia Manjul, two pinches. I know this is suppose to have mint or a bit of menthol in it, but I can barely smell the both. Could be due to me doing copious amount of L260 and Mc’s O&G, either way very nice.

I’m going with the one I’m on this morning,

McChrystals Highland Ice

I got the Highland Ice
Calling out WOS Strasbourg

WOS Strasbourg I will have to blow the dust off the bottle. I haven had this in years talk about necromancing wow thanks for the reminder. 

Since Mc Chrystals has been getting attention I call out Mc C Whiskey 

2 Likes

Mc Chrystal’s Whiskeys up. I love the Mc Chrystals range and the original design although it’d be nice to have different sticker designs for their other snuffs besides O&G. Sticking with one of my favorite tobacco bases’ with the classic

Mc Chrystal’s S.P

I’ll nab McC’s SP and call out one I don’t think I’ve seen on here yet:

Old Mill Conundrum

Conundrum here!! I call out Old Mill Pumpernickel Toast

Okay I’m going to KickStart with my order that just arrived. I’ll go with

Toque SP EXTRA

SP Extra down. Calling out F&T Old Paris.

Very last crumbs of my toque sp extra… seriously about to cry… calling out dolacia Swiss chocolate since I have been waiting 8 weeks for my sample to arrive.

1 Like

I’ll dibs both F&T Old Paris and Dolakia Swiss Choco…

Calling out De Kralingse Macuba

I have the macuba…sweet and flowery little recipe.  I forgot about that one, but the moment I read it I could smell it in my mind’s nose.

Calling out Silver Dollar Medicated.

I got the silver dollar medicated. Calling out OM Equinox. I don’t think That’s been called out yet.

Kick starting this thread with some Samuel Gawith Black Rappee! Delicious coarse ground black snuff with a very straight forward earthy tobacco aroma albeit pretty unforgiving on the back drip if you somehow insufflate it too far or decide it is a bright idea to load your nose to capacity with it before laying on your back to sleep lol. I did this and the resulting gag of snuff was very bitter in a very bad way.