Snuff call out thread.

had to dig pretty deep for the madras but I found it!

Calling WoS Chocolate Orange

I’ll take the Chocolate Orange. Nominating Toque Coke

Just did the Toque Coke Keeping it Toque I’m calling out some Toque Lime Toast

Just dug out my tin of Lime Toast

call out to Toque Camphor & Clove, gotta keep the Toque train going

Camphor & Clove down Toque Toast & Marmalade up next. All aboard the Toque train!

I’m back and just did couple boxcars of some nice Toque Toast& Marmalade it’s been while. Let’s keep the Toque train going next up will be one that most famous Toques around these days.I’m calling outi some Toque USA Whiskey&Honey

Toque Whiskey & Honey done

Something from my new order I’m calling out

J & H Wilson S.P. No1.

Bump. J&H Wilson S.P. No. 1

@Ubiquitous the post has been up for a couple of days, do you want to jumpstart with another

I’ll jumpstart it with some, SWS Lundy Foot

I’ve got some fresh Lundy Foot out.  Good stuff.

Calling out Tube Rose.

1 Like

Tube Rose in my nose…and throat. How about something completely different. I call out WoS Rosemary.

I’m gonna kick start it with , Abraxas Premium batch Fin. \m/

Abraxas Premium batch fin up. Smells like a well stocked humidor to me.

Calling out Wilson’s IHT No. 22/F&T HDT

1 Like

Just did one of my favorites F&T HDT :wink: Calling out De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil(reg)

I don’t have De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil {reg} to not kick start I will do with kas sauce if that okay with you snuffers.

Calling out Dholakia Manjul 

Dholakia Manjul, two pinches. I know this is suppose to have mint or a bit of menthol in it, but I can barely smell the both. Could be due to me doing copious amount of L260 and Mc’s O&G, either way very nice.

I’m going with the one I’m on this morning,

McChrystals Highland Ice

I got the Highland Ice
Calling out WOS Strasbourg

WOS Strasbourg I will have to blow the dust off the bottle. I haven had this in years talk about necromancing wow thanks for the reminder. 

Since Mc Chrystals has been getting attention I call out Mc C Whiskey 

2 Likes

Mc Chrystal’s Whiskeys up. I love the Mc Chrystals range and the original design although it’d be nice to have different sticker designs for their other snuffs besides O&G. Sticking with one of my favorite tobacco bases’ with the classic

Mc Chrystal’s S.P