Snuff call out thread.

KICKSTART If nobody can match the FIDO Spicy Treat. Ill have to call out Poschl Alpina

Kick Start Calling out 
President  in the mirror finish tap box. 
 I know you all have one somewhere, don’t be ashamed break it out and blow off the cob webs.

1 Like

Mmm I used to loved my Ozona President I think I probably overdid it so I stopped hitting it for awhile. Just taking a pinch now reminds me of the first time I had it again. @basement_shaman thanks for the suggestion.

Calling out Toque Rustica, if I can suggest two big pinches please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Toque Rustica, two big pinches, gladly. Calling out WoS Gold Label. Edit: Rustica is kicking in… Best buzz I’ve had in a while.

1 Like

I’m on the WoS Gold Label!

Calling out OM Kind of Blue.

1 Like

Just did a few boxcars of OM Kind of Blue Calling out next OM Puro Dominicana

I guess I can do a kick start I’m calling out OM Butternut

OM butternut happens to be on me. I’m going to take some. I’m calling out poschls gletscher prise.

I’ll take the Gletscher prise!

I’ll call out Wilsons Rose!

Probably the most natural smelling rose snuff ive ever tried, incredible really. 2 good size pinches gladly taken.

Calling out Gawith Apricot Snuff!

Probably the most natural smelling rose snuff ive ever tried, incredible really. 2 good size pinches gladly taken.

Calling out Gawith Apricot Snuff!

@agunineapig do you find that the Wilsons of Sharrow Rose has a bit more of a nicotine kick than other Wilsons of Sharrow snuffs?

Dug out some Gawith Apricot snuff from my stash & just did two boxcars :)>- next I’m calling out Dholakia Madras Toast

**"@agunineapig do you find that the Wilsons of Sharrow Rose has a bit more of a nicotine kick than other Wilsons of Sharrow snuffs?"

Maybe, can’t say for sure, I certainly get a hell of a burn from it. To be honest, I like the rose scent from St. Casura a bit better, it’s much softer. WoS Rose is great, but more, well, “bug spray” for lack of a better term. I like every floral I have tried that could be described that way though.**

1 Like

had to dig pretty deep for the madras but I found it!

Calling WoS Chocolate Orange

I’ll take the Chocolate Orange. Nominating Toque Coke

Just did the Toque Coke Keeping it Toque I’m calling out some Toque Lime Toast

Just dug out my tin of Lime Toast

call out to Toque Camphor & Clove, gotta keep the Toque train going

Camphor & Clove down Toque Toast & Marmalade up next. All aboard the Toque train!

I’m back and just did couple boxcars of some nice Toque Toast& Marmalade it’s been while. Let’s keep the Toque train going next up will be one that most famous Toques around these days.I’m calling outi some Toque USA Whiskey&Honey