Snuff call out thread.

I’ll take the Taxi Red, just about have a pinch of dust left in the tub (I actually smoked most of it in a sebsi pipe)…

Calling upon the venerable F&T High Dry Toast.

1 Like

OK.

I was gonna try and have a one snuff day… just Dholakia Sparrow.  But I have some HDT in my truck, and now in my nose. 

Calling out Dholakia Sparrow.

1 Like

I have the Sparrow right in front of me ,Now in my nose. 

Calling out Toque USA Whiskey & Honey

1 Like

Easily done, always nearby.

I’ll call out Fubar Medic for a change of scenery.

Had to walk across the room to the snuff library to get the medic. 

While I am here in the FUBAR section I call out FIDO Spicy Treat . Menthol or non menthol 

KICKSTART If nobody can match the FIDO Spicy Treat. Ill have to call out Poschl Alpina

Kick Start Calling out 
President  in the mirror finish tap box. 
 I know you all have one somewhere, don’t be ashamed break it out and blow off the cob webs.

1 Like

Mmm I used to loved my Ozona President I think I probably overdid it so I stopped hitting it for awhile. Just taking a pinch now reminds me of the first time I had it again. @basement_shaman thanks for the suggestion.

Calling out Toque Rustica, if I can suggest two big pinches please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Toque Rustica, two big pinches, gladly. Calling out WoS Gold Label. Edit: Rustica is kicking in… Best buzz I’ve had in a while.

1 Like

I’m on the WoS Gold Label!

Calling out OM Kind of Blue.

1 Like

Just did a few boxcars of OM Kind of Blue Calling out next OM Puro Dominicana

I guess I can do a kick start I’m calling out OM Butternut

OM butternut happens to be on me. I’m going to take some. I’m calling out poschls gletscher prise.

I’ll take the Gletscher prise!

I’ll call out Wilsons Rose!

Probably the most natural smelling rose snuff ive ever tried, incredible really. 2 good size pinches gladly taken.

Calling out Gawith Apricot Snuff!

Probably the most natural smelling rose snuff ive ever tried, incredible really. 2 good size pinches gladly taken.

Calling out Gawith Apricot Snuff!

@agunineapig do you find that the Wilsons of Sharrow Rose has a bit more of a nicotine kick than other Wilsons of Sharrow snuffs?

Dug out some Gawith Apricot snuff from my stash & just did two boxcars :)>- next I’m calling out Dholakia Madras Toast

**"@agunineapig do you find that the Wilsons of Sharrow Rose has a bit more of a nicotine kick than other Wilsons of Sharrow snuffs?"

Maybe, can’t say for sure, I certainly get a hell of a burn from it. To be honest, I like the rose scent from St. Casura a bit better, it’s much softer. WoS Rose is great, but more, well, “bug spray” for lack of a better term. I like every floral I have tried that could be described that way though.**

1 Like

had to dig pretty deep for the madras but I found it!

Calling WoS Chocolate Orange