Snuff call out thread.

I’ll take that call for the Schmalzler Zwiefacher 1472024947131191365453 And calling out another Bernard snuff which is Bernard’s Schnupftabak Klostermischung 147202525742412550896

1 Like

Done and Dusted. Cracked the seal on the Bernard Klostermischung, very pleasant and relaxing, good on nicotine. This will defiantly be in my Bernard rotation from now on.

Sticking with Bernards, I’m calling out Bernard Gekachelter Virginie dunkel.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah! Been hitting this one hard lately. Gekachelter up, no problem.

Calling out SG SP No1. High Mill

@Aamon Yes I think you have the right one its in a cardboard box blue & white with a Red backwards Swastik , it is actually not the same Swastik as the German one , G’Day

TigerJackshere yeah that is the one. I guess I figured since the Nazis had such a strong anti-smoking campaign they made some snuff to give to their soldiers to prevent lung cancer. After analyzing the writing it defiantly isn’t German maybe Hindi or another Indian language.

Bump! SG SP no. 1 High Mill is still up.

I’ve got the SG No.1 High Mill in the nose, how about WoS Best Dark!

Best Dark, Check. Wilson’s Honey Menthol

1 Like

Honey Menthol done … one of only three menthols I have “live” … and memory suitably refreshed as to why I don’t do menthol. Ouch! Next up SG Black Rappee

SG Black Rappee in my hands when I clicked on the thread. Done.

Calling out 6 Photo Special

Kick starting this thread again with OM Sarsaparilla in my nose.

Calling out for some OM Arabesque

1 Like

I’ve got the OM Arabesque I’m calling out another Old Mills snuff which is 1 of my favorites OM Banana Foster

Just a brief intermission, here’s the snuffs that have led to a kickstart so far in this thread: Tube Rose M&W Jocks Choice SG Christmas Pinch GH Cherry WoS Princes Buzz Bubblegum McC Raspberry OM Commonwealth Three Thistle Strong It’s interesting how online trends vary, in the past many of these would have been answered very quickly. … and now back to our scheduled programme…

^ some of those snuffs were “kickstarted” almost immediately after the post giving no time for someone to call them out.

Any “kickstart” that is posted on the same day should be disregarded 

1 Like

Yup I made the same mistake also. So we are still on OM Banana Foster :)>-

Well it been 12 hrs 
Kick Start Abraxas Cerise in my Nose

Calling out Taxi RED

I’ll take the Taxi Red, just about have a pinch of dust left in the tub (I actually smoked most of it in a sebsi pipe)…

Calling upon the venerable F&T High Dry Toast.

1 Like

OK.

I was gonna try and have a one snuff day… just Dholakia Sparrow.  But I have some HDT in my truck, and now in my nose. 

Calling out Dholakia Sparrow.

1 Like

I have the Sparrow right in front of me ,Now in my nose. 

Calling out Toque USA Whiskey & Honey

1 Like

Easily done, always nearby.

I’ll call out Fubar Medic for a change of scenery.