Snuff call out thread.

@Hawaiian_Ryan Why two kick starts in a row immediately after two other posts? You’ve barely given any time for those snuffs to be called out.

1 Like

My bad folks… No one answered the OM Commonwealth @Dan11 that’s why I called it out again.Also I didn’t know how the kick start works.I do now. I mean no disrespect to u good/awesome people.Sorry I fuct up I understand how it works now.

2 Likes

I got your Abraxis St.Casura right here… I forget how full body a snuff tis Calling out Wilson’s Lemon Toast.

1 Like

Ooh I love my WoS Lemon Toast, looking forward to finishing my tin so I can crack into a fresh one.  
Call out - Old Mill Pure Virginia Toast 

I’ve got the PVT

Calling out White Elephant

2 Likes

Been doing the White Elephant all morning and right now,
calling out Sir Walter Scott’s Latakia Blend

2 Likes

I was having a tough time deciding which snuff to take next.  Solved.  Latakia blend in the nose.

Calling out Poschl Sudfrucht.

1 Like

Sudfrucht up.

Calling out Poschl Perlereuter

Poeschl Perlesreuter up to me nosie,

I call Sternecker Straubinger next. :) 

I’ll call your Straubinger and to keep the schmalzlers going I’ll raise you Bernard Postillion

I have the postillion, and call WoS Confusion

1 Like

Just got the Confusion today.

Calling out anything chocolate from De Kralingse.

Just had the chocolate, I’m not sure which it is as the labels worn off from my pocket., the cream one I think.

Keeping with DK I’ll call out the wonderful Latakia AO-1860

Latakia AO in the nose! Delicious! Who’s in the mood for some Toque Cheese & Bacon?

Pfft I’m not, but here we go. Toque Cheese & Bacon up.

In retaliation I call upon the Bohica.

2 Likes

if no one does Bohica during the day I will do later tonite, if y’all can wait ( snuff at my house :frowning:

Bohica in mt my nose. Ouch. No wonder the 50 gram box is still full even though I’ve had it for almost a year. I’m calling out any Rosinski snuff (I love them all).

1 Like

Rosinski Kathner tabak 
 Calling out TPS Madras

Got the TPS Madras
 Calling out Swastik Chaap,   G’Day

I believe the one I just pulled out of the freezer Is Swastik chaap, I never knew what it was until I just googled swastik chaap. My friend who introduced me initially to snuff gave it to me awhile back its a relatively moist menthol. It looks quite old and I always thought it to be some Nazi brand snuff with the swastika and all. I’m not 100% sure this is the right one since I cannot read the packaging at all, although from a quick google search it most likely is. It TigerJackshere if you are able to confirm this would be great I always wondered what it was.

So if so, I am calling out Schmalzler Zwiefacher, from the Bernard range.